Media Joanna Responds To Zhang's IG Post Regarding The Coronavirus Joke

JJ is straight up retarded.

iu

- She's sorry to make Zhang feel bad
- Would never make fun of sick people or virus
- Didn't want Zhang to get offended
- Was making fun of internet meme

JJ is looking good !

I just remembered seeing something regarding this but if I post it at this point, due to how it blew up, the fight might be called off so I'm a shut my mouth until after.

People that do these things inside: "I know I really got my money's worth when I had to apologize for it".

Man Joanna is so stupid why would you tell any kind of joke in 2020, as my work has taught me any and every joke can and will be found offensive so just keep your mouth shut.

Joanna: So, so sorry, but still, I’ll see you March 7. Don’t get emotional, OK?”
I wonder if cold fury is an "emotion." But this is how a lot of fighters make themselves feel better when they know they're walking into a big fat L. "Yeah, she caved my face in, but I really zinged her before the fight!"

Joanna should have just asked Weili if she washed her hands with soap. If Weili replies with a video of her washing her hands with soap ask her how it felt washing her hands with soap for the first time in her life.

There's so much full throated support of the CCP and their minions right now among Western media and politicians that you would think everyone just raised the fucking North Korean flag and had patriotic songs playing on every channel.

Fuck em.

Joanna should have just asked Weili if she washed her hands with soap. If Weili replies with a video of her washing her hands with soap ask her how it felt washing her hands with soap for the first time in her life.

There's so much full throated support of the CCP and their minions right now among Western media and politicians that you would think everyone just raised the fucking North Korean flag and had patriotic songs playing on every channel.

Fuck em.

lol what an idiot
<{clintugh}>

lol what an idiot
<{clintugh}>

Says the person who is ignorant about China or what's happening in the media and politics as a result of this pandemic which has and will continue to kill even more people as a result especially Chinese.

Back