Media Joanna Responds To Zhang's IG Post Regarding The Coronavirus Joke

Two rules for jokes:
1) DO not laugh at a precise person misery (ex Coby death).
2) Do not laugh at Mohamed. Seriously ask France.

Man, whatever happened to the humble and quiet Polish chick? JJ has become pretty damn arrogant ever since she won the title.

right, so only one person is allowed to criticize. got it.

fuckin nonsense dude.

I didn't say one person is allowed to criticize, I said redundant criticism adds nothing constructive and that moralizing is also unconstructive. You're being dense.

But if you find an endless litany of Sherdoggers blowing a trivial situation out of proportion by running needlessly a redundant moralizing riot appeasing, whatever then. I find it inane, self serving, and empty.

I didn't say one person is allowed to criticize, I said redundant criticism adds nothing constructive and that moralizing is also unconstructive. You're being dense.

But if you find an endless litany of Sherdoggers blowing a trivial situation out of proportion by running needlessly a redundant moralizing riot appeasing, whatever then. I find it inane, self serving, and empty.
thats just a different way of saying the same thing. youre saying people shouldnt voice their redundant opinions. therefore, only one person of that opinion is allowed to voice it.

Back