Media Joanna Responds To Zhang's IG Post Regarding The Coronavirus Joke

A bit rich a Chinese person getting uppity about jokes about the virus. How about ye clean up yer acts and stop creating these super viruses in the first place, then you won't have to deal with the memes.
<JagsKiddingMe>

Should you take responsibility for all the things your country does?

That was one of the fakest apologies I've ever read.

Is there anyone in todays WMMA more cringe than JoAnna?

So much joy watching her get wrecked.

giphy.gif

<{anton}>

Aww man, I didn't see the other thread. Lock. Ban. Delete.

https://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/28592872/zhang-weili-blasts-joanna-jedrzejczyk-coronavirus-meme

Joanna'a response:

“Hey champ. Hey Weili. I’m so sorry to make you feel bad, but I’d never make fun of sick people or a virus. I didn’t want you to get offended. I just made fun of the funny internet meme. So, so sorry, but still, I’ll see you March 7. Don’t get emotional, OK?”
Both sides of this are dumb. Joanna is a royal dick for posting the meme. Weili is kind of dumb for taking it so freaking personally in this age of over the top memes.

Is there anyone in todays WMMA more cringe than JoAnna?

So much joy watching her get wrecked.

giphy.gif

<{anton}>

What a picture perfect left hook.
Smokin Joe Frazier would be proud.

Joanna was way cooler when she was a tough polish chick who never talked.

It's not that big of a deal. It's not like Joanna created the meme, she just shared it. Slightly distasteful but I still found it funny. Overly sensitive people are throwing a fit though.

I'd have to agree. I was a fan until she did TUF. Then I was like...
16h97a.jpg

TUF is all for show. She’s just following orders. If you remember the post-fight octagon interview, she apologized to Cláudia for everything that was said during the show.

Of course weili has to take it personally, she has to grandstand on China's fuckup so she can get more points kn her social credit score.

I'd feel badfor china if they did a better job about keeping it from becoming an epidemic and even worse if they didn't have a BSL-4 virus lab in the middle of a city of 11 million people...

SUDDENLY brand new virus pops up hmm? Maybe they should of took the advice in 2017 about the risks of a viruses escaping the lab and wreaking havoc on 11 million people..

War Zhang tho

best part was Zhang's "I wish you good health UNTIL March 7th" lol

https://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/28592872/zhang-weili-blasts-joanna-jedrzejczyk-coronavirus-meme

Joanna'a response:

“Hey champ. Hey Weili. I’m so sorry to make you feel bad, but I’d never make fun of sick people or a virus. I didn’t want you to get offended. I just made fun of the funny internet meme. So, so sorry, but still, I’ll see you March 7. Don’t get emotional, OK?”

Seems she hasn't quite learned the lesson that Rose beat into her twice.

No worries, you can rest assured that Weili will finish it off.

Back