Media Joanna Responds To Zhang's IG Post Regarding The Coronavirus Joke

a few years ago someone like Zhang was tailor made for JJ - overrated brawler who relies on bum rushes and chaotic brawls. Nowadays though JJ has lost a step and still has that arrogance that you'd think would have been killed when Rose KO'd her.

Zhang gonna run through her.

And that meme was a lame way to try to trash talk.

Share that meme was pretty dumb to begin with but since it's Joanna I´m not surprised :rolleyes:

A bit rich a Chinese person getting uppity about jokes about the virus. How about ye clean up yer acts and stop creating these super viruses in the first place, then you won't have to deal with the memes.

This bitch is unbearable man. Hopefully Zhang knocks her out into next dimension.

Only bad thing you can do is take it back and say you never meant to offend, it’s a joke, people will get offended and saying it is like saying water is wet, now if humour isn’t for you in general than it’s best not to joke around with anyone ever, so you don’t have to apologize all the time

It is a flu virus, not ebola. And we joke about ebola.

A bit rich a Chinese person getting uppity about jokes about the virus. How about ye clean up yer acts and stop creating these super viruses in the first place, then you won't have to deal with the memes.

yeah bc zhang personally gave birth to the virus or the policies that caused the contamination.

LOL @ the way she said "meme".

"I would never make fun of sick people and viruses but i did." Joanna

Lol pretty much this. How is her making fun of an internet meme about the virus or whatever she says not the same as her actually making fun of it?

I used to think a lot of the stupid shit JJ said was just a case of her English being a bit sketchy and a case of lost in translation, but really, she might just be a moron.

Joanna should just own it. This type of shit happens from all directions. Look at how many Polish jokes are tossed around the internet.

btw it's hilarious to see a Chinese taking the moral high ground.

She's trolling, clearly being sarcastic. Might as well say "boo hoo cry some more"

Annoying Joanna as usual,
She will always be annoying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back