• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jiri just said himself he was out

His reaction immediately after the stoppage is pretty impressive for a guy who just went out. That's some superhuman recovery right there.

So let’s stop every single fight when a fighter gets flash knocked down. That’s what you want, right, OP? The second a fighter goes down, the ref should step in and stop it, no matter if the fighter can go on or not.

Yea but Jiri always gets flash KOd, it never stopped him from winning fights. Fire Goddard.
Exactly. You cant beat Jiri that easy,you have to basically kill him or he will keep fighting,concious or no.

Per the Bashido code but we all know that was some bullshit

Good grief.. what a racist twerp..

Jiri said he was out yet u r insinuating he wasnt.. Good heavens

You're a troll.

I think he was maintaining the sportsman's code by saying that. He recovered like Tony Ferguson often does and continued to defend to the end.

He probably meant hurt. It’s a language barrier thing, he’s just being graceful in defeat but it was still an early stoppage.

He realizes Goddard saved him from CTE and shortening his career. The heavy fists landing in the head by 230 lbs Alex would have had a lasting effect on him.

Jiri was out in the Reyes fight too. Dude still could've won, he has a ridiculous ability to come back after getting hurt, same way T-Ferg and Frankie Edgar used to. But I think the stoppage was fine.

His brain was scrambled, so in a way he undoubtedly was. But we don't know for sure that he was out of that fight. It was a little early. Jiri is so sick so I hope he's not discredited too much for this. An immediate rematch won't happen so I'm not sure what I want for him. But he's amazing and deserves good opportunities.

Look at the replay. His hand fall down after the elbows. Excellent stoppage

No complaining. Said he was out but his body was still trying. I have no doubt he'll be back. War Jiri!!!

Good grief u racist turd... the guy said he was out but u still making excuses cause u wanted the white hope to win so bad... Ewww Disgusting creature u are

Lmao I literally picked Pereira to win and celebrated it but pop off I guess

Back