• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jiri just said himself he was out

Seems more like he said that as a PC response, his body language said different that he could of continue. It is clear as day an early stoppage. Probably one of the worst calls from a ref I've seen

He’s out of cigarettes like those broke guys with the mustache beards that are like “ehhhhuhh mannn gatta smoookkkeee?”

Early stoppage.
It doesn't matter, it was a title fight, need to let it go longer

Don't be a casual
Being fully unbiased here

He didn’t sound all together with it when talking to Joe Rogan. It was a good stoppage. Best to err on the side of caution when dealing with someone with Pereira’s power. Jiri doesn’t want brain damage.

perfect stoppage, the guy who got stopped said he was out

He went out briefly against Reyes too then got up and delivered a KO of the year

I think he may have very briefly been out from one of the elbows but he was fully conscious at the time of stoppage

The ref prevented the incoming sledgehammers from full mount which would have put Jiri on a stretcher.

Now everyone's gonna say Jiri doesn't know what he's talking about

He seemed confused in the post fight interview. I'll give Godard a pass , even if I disagree with the stoppage. Jiri was hurt badly that's for sure

Back