Jiri is on UFC 300 prelims (sad)

Jiri will be champion again. He's a better mixed martial artist than the current champ in my opinion.
And yet got his ass put down by Alex. Jiri might have a wider range of mma skillset, but Alex 'limited' mma skills, are still vastly greater than Jiris wider range mma skillset.

No 1 bullshit mate. Jiri markets himself exceptionally well just by being his wacky self. But unlike some others who are a bit zany he comes across as authentic. It’s like he’s been transplanted from another time/era. Wonderful entertainment and articulate yet bonkers.

Prochazka didn’t market himself well to the audience. Despite his exciting fighting style and speaking English, he failed to connect with the audience in the mainstream market. He had some leverage when he held the belt. But without belt, nobody cares about Jiri. He’s a nobody now. It’s really sad to see his downfall, the shoulder injury derailed his career. Only 4 fights in 4 years. Where does Jiri go from here? His momentum has been completely halted. This is the story of the rise and fall of Jiri Prochazka
Why would you assume he's on the prelims?

Prochazka didn’t market himself well to the audience. Despite his exciting fighting style and speaking English, he failed to connect with the audience in the mainstream market. He had some leverage when he held the belt. But without belt, nobody cares about Jiri. He’s a nobody now. It’s really sad to see his downfall, the shoulder injury derailed his career. Only 4 fights in 4 years. Where does Jiri go from here? His momentum has been completely halted. This is the story of the rise and fall of Jiri Prochazka

What?

I can't think of anyone who doesn't like Jiri Procházka.

Dude is exciting, unique, and is perpetually looking for a finish.

I root against him, when he fought Pereira, but I will always pay money to see Jiri Procházka fight.

He is a warrior and a real fighter (not looking "for points," but always looking to kill).

What?

I can't think of anyone who doesn't like Jiri Procházka.

Dude is exciting, unique, and is perpetually looking for a finish.

I root against him, when he fought Pereira, but I will always pay money to see Jiri Procházka fight.

He is a warrior and a real fighter (not looking "for points," but always looking to kill).

I was in same boat (rooting for Poatan) but made a thread abut him (Jiri) and was surprised that he actually has a legion of rabid haters. It was really crazy.

DAZN doesn't cover prelims. Fuck, I'm going to miss big fights.

Not sad at all I’d rather have Jiri Aljo and Bo on the prelims if it means we get a stacked main card

What the fuck. This guy is way more deserving to ever be on any prelim. This is just insulting if true,

The UFC 300 prelims are not your typical prelims. I'd wager to say that they will be better than most Fight Night cards, and there will be some ppv quality fights. Just being anywhere on this card will be huge.

Who cares about the bout order, why are people so fascinated with it. It’s fucking weird.

Not even close to being a nobody mate, being on the prelims of UFC 300 is like headlining a regular fight night lmao

Yea I see what you mean. I’m thinking Jiri will be -170 range? I actually really like Jiri in this fight, but if I can get good odds on Rakic, I will take it

Back