peterparker66

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Just a Little thread to support an old veteran
So please come and support this Solider
2.gif

God this guy is still around c'mon man go away jeez

Jim millers first fight in the UFC was 2008. Those were the days where I use to get super hyped about ufc cards because there wasn’t a fight card every other weekend. This place was all about pride vs ufc and the pride fighters coming from pride to ufc. I don’t know maybe I’m getting old and nostalgic. RIP Evan tanner

Jim is the man.
Entertaining win or lose

Been a big Jim Miller fan for a long time now since before the first fight w/ Oliveira, which was 8 years ago (horey shet!). Be interesting to see how the rematch plays out after all these years.

millrttt_medium.gif

Remember thinking that he's done after he had nothing left after 2 rounds with Trinaldo.

Instead he can still hang, but I think Oliveira beats him rather easily this time.

He was never great but a Bear fan can only expect so much from a quarter back. Odd that there'd be a thread about him but I'm in!
chicago-bears-jim-miller-30-fleer-tradition-2002-nfl-american-football-trading-card-16565-p.jpg

quarterback-jim-miller-of-the-chicago-bears-throws-a-pass-against-the-picture-id1725103

He was never great but a Bear fan can only expect so much from a quarter back. Odd that there'd be a thread about him but I'm in!
chicago-bears-jim-miller-30-fleer-tradition-2002-nfl-american-football-trading-card-16565-p.jpg

quarterback-jim-miller-of-the-chicago-bears-throws-a-pass-against-the-picture-id1725103

If he played NFL then there's no doubt he could make it in the UFC. Sherdog Logic

Last edited:
Before he fought Diaz he was definitely top 5. Had a nice combo of bjj and wrestling. I think Charles will catch him this time though.

One of my favorites, dude always brings it. It sucks he fought much bigger guys for most of his career, but its awesome how well he did considering it.

One tough and skilled human being once was so close to the title,A great career for sure

I completely forgot this is actually a rematch. I think Charles goes for a sub, fails, quits and Miller subs him back.

Nothing but respect for Miller. Tough match up for him tonight.

War Miller! This guy is a fucking soldier, I hope he can get the W tonight. Time to make it 2-0!

So glad to see a lot of Jim Miller supporters out there , He definitely deserves it as He brings the fight win or lose

Back