Jewish rabbi stabbed by attacker shouting 'Allahu Akbar' in France

I am surprised this did not happen sooner. They have been targeting everyone else, when the current beef between Jews and moslem have been going on longer. France did not even get involved against ISIS until they got attacked.

How long will Europe sit idle as obvious religious extremists invade their countries to destroy and maim their culture and people? No more refugees and vetting all Muslims seems to be the only choice, as sad and "unfair" as that may seem.

Everyone is worried about military age men going there. I'd be worried about the women with kids who will grow up in a country and society they hate.

How long will Europe sit idle as obvious religious extremists invade their countries to destroy and maim their culture and people? No more refugees and vetting all Muslims seems to be the only choice, as sad and "unfair" as that may seem.

Everyone is worried about military age men going there. I'd be worried about the women with kids who will grow up in a country and society they hate.

My friend who did a shit ton of traveling across Europe recently (2 years worth) came back for a visit and we had this conversation actually.
She said some countries are more media driven and its not as bad as its shown, others are actually worse than the media portrays. She stayed in Turkey for 2 months as a single white girl with no issues, i was terrified for her tbh. Anyway, one of the main issues she said is the lack of secure borders the way some other countries have it, due to bordering nations these extremists can easily jump from country to country over a few weeks. Sad. National security measures at times become a matter of who is on par with yours vs whether or not you let them in. So some countries get screwed incidentally while others like Germany and Sweden screwed themselves. I'm not sure this is fixable when you have countries like Turkey who willingly let these people pass through, when they should b the first line of defense.

Weirdo. No one gives a fuck who you are. There are like a million members. You aren't special. Just post your message and stfu.

Lol, if you want me to "STFU", why do you keep talking to me? You aren't very bright, are you?

Question, does it say they must shout "Allah Akbar!" If they want the kill to count for virgins or what? I get why they say it, but why do they say it every fucking time?

France gotta do something about their knife problem. This shit is outta control

Another lone wolf not a peace loving Muslim. He was eating pork, drinking, and had gay thoughts according to his estranged wife. What are the other excuses they use instead of calling it what it is?

Jews are leaving France in droves. Cant blame them. If you have $, get out now.

The poor and/or dumb/naive Jews often get fucked over in history because they dont leave while the gettings good. Time to hit up Canada, America or Israel, boys.

Actually, at some point, once Muslims hit a certain % of the population, won't Jewish people be unwelcome in many European countries?

There's like no where in the Middle East except Israel where Jewish people are safe, right?

France's loss are Israels gain. I wish they didn't have Israel so someone would take a stand against Muslims in Europe. Since Muslims are the new victims, it seems like no one (liberals) care about Jews anymore.

Inshallah the Jews will flee France, take all their capital with them, and the poor, violent, unskilled Muslims fill the void.

I am surprised this did not happen sooner. They have been targeting everyone else, when the current beef between Jews and moslem have been going on longer. France did not even get involved against ISIS until they got attacked.
This isn't the first incident of Jews vs Muslims in France.

It probably meant that Obama is busy using the women's bathrooms and excusing Muslim terror attacks than visiting the flood sites in Louisiana...
ObamaGolfAP.jpg

Actually, at some point, once Muslims hit a certain % of the population, won't Jewish people be unwelcome in many European countries?

There's like no where in the Middle East except Israel where Jewish people are safe, right?

I believe the Moslems are still a small percentage. I doubt they will ever reach the level of minorities in this country. And if you can live in a small country surrounded by hostile third world neighbors, you certainly can live in a neighborhood in a first world country where only a small minority is hostile to you. There are laws and police to protect you.

Now if Europeans start getting anti-semitic, that is when you need to worry. But escaping to Israel wont help at that point.

Pretty much business as usual in France, no?

I dont hear much about Moslem on Jew extreme violence in France. Dont they largely avoid each other, or never run into each other in daily life?

Back