Crime Indian student stabbed in the head by an American local for looking “weird”

How about you provide the statistics, since you said that my point about the crimes being similar except for the lens through you view them.

You said "statistics", so get me the statistics about the prevalence of that specific type of Muslim initiated random murder in Paris.

Have you never seen any crime statistics from European countries that show immigrants and foreigners are extremely overrepresented in them? They're readily available all over the place from a large variety of European countries and they all show similar numbers.

Words

What are you going on about? I never said anything about race. I said "the things in people's heads".

You want to argue they're different but also mention that one of them has a known psychiatric history. That's what's asinine. "This has nothing to do with what's going on in people's heads...even though the assailant has a known issue about what's going on in his head."
No, it's asinine to attempt to analogize these two crimes based solely on psychiatric involvement. Full stop. External events often exacerbate and instigate the more dangerous tendencies of those who are clinically deranged. In the case of the Paris attacker, the politics and emotion projected across the globe surrounding Islamic tensions is what he avowed himself spurred him to commit his crime. No such link exists with the man who randomly killed his fellow gym member as relayed in the OP's article. None.

There is no similarity between the two beyond the fact both men are mentally ill and they attacked strangers. That's why it's ridiculous to analogize them. It would be more appropriate to analogize the Islamic attacker to the incels who are manically depressed and go on a random killing spree of (mostly) unfamiliar women when those incels were themselves inspired by the rhetoric of other incels that assign all their grief and loneliness to some collective cultural attitude embraced by and for women.

You said the statistics pointed to violent criminals being "often second generation immigrants." So these people were born there. They did not arrive and then commit crimes, right?

So, it's clear that some kind of limitation on current immigration has nothing to do with the issue, don't you think?
That highlights that even second generation is still causing problems. That doesn’t mean first generation aren’t causing problems too lol.

And who do you think creates the second generation?

How about you provide the statistics, since you said that my point about the crimes being similar except for the lens through you view them.

You said "statistics", so get me the statistics about the prevalence of that specific type of Muslim initiated random murder in Paris.
I already posted plenty of statistics showing the gross over representation in pretty much all areas of crime lol. What more do you need?

I already posted plenty of statistics showing the gross over representation in pretty much all areas of crime lol. What more do you need?
He wants you to be hyper specific with statistics revealing an over representation of Muslims in Paris using hammers to kill people, so much so, that he should be worried about it. He doesn't care about subgroup trends, he just wants to make sure he can go to Paris and not get killed via islamic hammering.

If you don't provide those stats then you are super racist and cannot overcome his elevated analysis.

I was gonna say life in prison for this psycho but then I saw he only benches 260. Death penalty.

At least we know he isn’t a sherdogger

If we all went around killing people that looked weird, the world would be practically empty.

So, you don't think for one second there are other reasons for this besides "brown people bad"?
Come on man. What do the reasons matter? The areas that have had an influx of Muslim and African immigrants see an increase in rape, theft and violent crime. There is no other way to paint it. You let in young single unemployed males from countries that already have poor cultural treatment of women and authority, this is what happens. Nothing is absolute and no one is saying "All Brown people are bad" but some ARE.

Back