Crime Indian student stabbed in the head by an American local for looking “weird”

lol you can’t be serious

You think there is statistical significance for Islamic terrorism?

It would be embarrassing if we went down this road because you make up imaginary parameters in these situations and claim relevance only for what you want.

Imagine only focusing on micro trends instead of a macron perspective. What a ridiculous post.

It’s similar to the medical researchers who say “wow the rate at which you die to x increased by 20%” without realising they it was insignificant to begin with so any increase is a massive one. It is still insignificant towards your overall mortality. That’s the way you argue these stupid points.

The fact of the matter is that both these scenarios of random deaths have no significance towards the homicide rate let alone towards the mortality rate yet people like you only ever focus on one.
If you think Muslims being over-represented in both general crime in Western countries and terror attacks is not statistically significant then you simply don’t know what those words mean.

The fact that we need increased security and many counties are on increased threat levels shows it has practical significance as well. We all know it’s just waiting for the next attack, and it’s very clear there will be another one (most likely multiple others) before the year is over.

Swedish crime levels went up so much that they had to reconsider their immigration policy lol. But sure, no link at all. Go get a refund on that statistics class!

If you think Muslims being over-represented in both general crime in Western countries and terror attacks is not statistically significant then you simply don’t know what those words mean.

The fact that we need increased security and many counties are on increased threat levels shows it has practical significance as well. We all know it’s just waiting for the next attack, and it’s very clear there will be another one (most likely multiple others) before the year is over.

Swedish crime levels went up so much that they had to reconsider their immigration policy lol. But sure, no link at all. Go get a refund on that statistics class!

Once again you keep talking about micro trends without any effort to contextualize it to the macro output.

You seem to have no idea what you are talking about. There has been less than 200 total terrorist attacks in all of Europe in the last decade. That is beyond insignificant for a place as large as Europe. It was significantly less compared to Ethno-Nationalists and left/right wing attacks as well.

Why do you think there is zero news articles about the other terror attacks and the news only focuses on Muslims? You seem always jabber on about shit you have no idea about and never put in any effort to posting the information. I doubt you even went to University tbh.

terrorism.png

Once again you keep talking about micro trends without any effort to contextualize it to the macro output.

You seem to have no idea what you are talking about. There has been less than 200 total terrorist attacks in all of Europe in the last decade. That is beyond insignificant for a place as large as Europe. It was significantly less compared to Ethno-Nationalists and left/right wing attacks as well.

Why do you think there is zero news articles about the other terror attacks and the news only focuses on Muslims? You seem always jabber on about shit you have no idea about and never put in any effort to posting the information. I doubt you even went to University tbh.

terrorism.png
Again, you prove to not understand statistics. We have huge problems with crime in general from (mostly Muslim) immigrants. It's only because immigrants are a small part of the total population that things don't seem so bad on a whole, but in areas where there are a lot of immigrants, crime is rampant compared to other parts of the country. Even in the Netherlands the villages / cities around refugee centers have seen huge increases in crime.

It's like saying pitbulls aren't dangerous because most dogs don't attack. It's a dumb way to look at things, and you have proven to be dumb a lot of times already.

Explain why Sweden is changing it's immigration policy due to non-Western immigrant crime and explain why most Western countries are increasing their terror threat levels due to Islamic terror. What do you know that our security forces don't know? If you don't answer these 2 questions then don't bother responding because I won't respond to you.

Edit: and about your little graph:
Deaths from Islamist assaults in Europe surged between 2004 and 2006, when attacks were fueled by al Qaeda, and peaked again in 2015 to 2018, when they were inspired by Islamic State. So clearly it's not a trend down. It comes in waves, and right now we can expect another wave.

Last edited:
lol you can’t be serious

You think there is statistical significance for Islamic terrorism?

It would be embarrassing if we went down this road because you make up imaginary parameters in these situations and claim relevance only for what you want.

Imagine only focusing on micro trends instead of a macron perspective. What a ridiculous post.

It’s similar to the medical researchers who say “wow the rate at which you die to x increased by 20%” without realising they it was insignificant to begin with so any increase is a massive one. It is still insignificant towards your overall mortality. That’s the way you argue these stupid points.

The fact of the matter is that both these scenarios of random deaths have no significance towards the homicide rate let alone towards the mortality rate yet people like you only ever focus on one.

Lol… Guess you haven’t been paying attention to the EU then

This is the article that mentions the 'deep tissue massage.' Who requested the massage? It's confusingly written.

Is one of them an employee? Why are two men who have never met before giving each other massages at a gym early in the morning?

Why did the family decline to visit thd victim in hospital and turn off his life support?

Weird all around.
Paywalled, but from what I’ve heard Victim’s family is in India, locals here tried to raise money on gofundme for their travel expenses to come to the hospital, I believe over 90k was raised, if the family didn’t want to come, that’s on them.

Your statistics professor must be ashamed when he reads what you just wrote lol.

You do realize a trend for a subgroup can be different than the trend for the total population right? Simpson's paradox ring a bell? Let's just say it's a good thing you're not involved in medical research and if you are, quit, because you'd be killing people with your conclusions.

You didn't answer the question about the Christmas market though. Let's just say there's a reason Belgium (and other countries) are going to increase the security at their Christmas markets. It's not because of white Western Europeans. You can play dumb all you want, but you know the answer.

Now you can make up a strawman version of what I've said and argue that again. Have fun.
Like I said, I'm pretty solid on my statistics.

If I want to know if I should be concerned about Muslims randomly killing people with hammers then I need to know some specific things. 1) Total population in Paris. 2) Percentage of that population that is Muslim. 3) Percentage of that Muslim population that commits murders. 4) Percentage of the Muslim population that murders people randomly.

Then I can draw a statistically valid conclusion about whether or not I need to be afraid of Muslims in Paris.

So, since you're insistent on the statistical validity of these things, what is the probability that I, a random tourist in Paris, will be killed by Muslim randomly targeting people?

I can wait but google shouldn't make this too hard for you.

Except it's not the same at all, the French guy had pledges to ISIS, had been released from prison for an attempted terrorist attack and was on a terror watchlist (like is so often the case). The guy in America was seemingly completely random and no ties to anything. And again, if you want to do an overall analysis of the crime rate based on country of origin then we can do that too, if you are more interested in what the overall statistics say.
You must have missed my initial post where I said "Based on what's in his heads"? "Looks weird" and "my religion" are both personal things going on in their heads.

And I didn't mention statistics, the other poster did. But I guess that's another way to think about it? Based on country of origin -- You're going to tell me this guy's country of origin. Then how many people from his country of origin are in Paris. Then how many of those people committed murders of random individuals.

Okay, you've gotten my curiosity: What percentage of the immigrants from that country are committing random murders in Paris?

Again, you prove to not understand statistics. We have huge problems with crime in general from (mostly Muslim) immigrants. It's only because immigrants are a small part of the total population that things don't seem so bad on a whole, but in areas where there are a lot of immigrants, crime is rampant compared to other parts of the country. Even in the Netherlands the villages / cities around refugee centers have seen huge increases in crime.

It's like saying pitbulls aren't dangerous because most dogs don't attack. It's a dumb way to look at things, and you have proven to be dumb a lot of times already.

Explain why Sweden is changing it's immigration policy due to non-Western immigrant crime and explain why most Western countries are increasing their terror threat levels due to Islamic terror. What do you know that our security forces don't know? If you don't answer these 2 questions then don't bother responding because I won't respond to you.

Edit: and about your little graph:
Deaths from Islamist assaults in Europe surged between 2004 and 2006, when attacks were fueled by al Qaeda, and peaked again in 2015 to 2018, when they were inspired by Islamic State. So clearly it's not a trend down. It comes in waves, and right now we can expect another wave.

Once again you are doing the same thing. If it’s that obvious then post the data.

I linked you the data from eupoll that shows all the terrorist attacks in Europe for the last 10 years yet you keep changing the topic and going on random tangents.

You only think it’s a big deal because you make it a big deal by watching every single news article about it. It is warping your subjective view and blinding your objectivity.

Tell me why I would need to be worried about the 200 terrorist attacks in 10 years instead of the 2k nationalist ones?? What about the 400 left/right wing ones??

Like I said, I'm pretty solid on my statistics.

If I want to know if I should be concerned about Muslims randomly killing people with hammers then I need to know some specific things. 1) Total population in Paris. 2) Percentage of that population that is Muslim. 3) Percentage of that Muslim population that commits murders. 4) Percentage of the Muslim population that murders people randomly.

Then I can draw a statistically valid conclusion about whether or not I need to be afraid of Muslims in Paris.

So, since you're insistent on the statistical validity of these things, what is the probability that I, a random tourist in Paris, will be killed by Muslim randomly targeting people?

I can wait but google shouldn't make this too hard for you.
What a dishonest response. Another strawman like I predicted. I never argued that specifically being killed by a Muslim immigrant with a hammer is likely (hammer attacks in general are indeed rare). I do argue that if you import Muslims (and other non-Western immigrants) crime will be higher than if you didn't import those people. In other words, those people are highly overrepresented in crime. This is very clear in big cities all over Europe.

Again, explain why countries are at heightened terror threat levels if Muslim terrorism is insignificant? Why did Sweden change it's position on immigration and why are they experiencing crime levels worthy of having the military involved? Why do people in Ter Apel, Netherlands experience sharp rise in crime after they housed immigrants there?

Why is this the case in Sweden?
Police chiefs have said that Sweden is facing its most serious domestic security situation since the second world war as immigrant drug gangs engage in a bloody conflict. Police believe the gangs are increasingly using children to commit the crimes, as those under 18 often go unpunished or receive low sentences from the courts. Last year already set a record for the number of deadly shootings in Sweden, and this September is on track to become the worst month since records began.

What a dishonest response. Another strawman like I predicted. I never argued that specifically being killed by a Muslim immigrant with a hammer is likely (hammer attacks in general are indeed rare). I do argue that if you import Muslims (and other non-Western immigrants) crime will be higher than if you didn't import those people. In other words, those people are highly overrepresented in crime. This is very clear in big cities all over Europe.

Again, explain why countries are at heightened terror threat levels if Muslim terrorism is insignificant? Why did Sweden change it's position on immigration and why are they experiencing crime levels worthy of having the military involved? Why do people in Ter Apel, Netherlands experience sharp rise in crime after they housed immigrants there?

Why is this the case in Sweden?

The homicide rate in Sweden has been a steady 1.1 for the last 20 years. How can you call someone dishonest while you are trying to make an argument based around a quote?? You are once again using a subjective lens to make a macro statement.

Do you understand how ridiculous you sound after making multiple posts denigrating people's statistical knowledge??

The homicide rate in Sweden has been a steady 1.1 for the last 20 years. How can you call someone dishonest while you are trying to make an argument based around a quote?? You are once again using a subjective lens to make a macro statement.

Do you understand how ridiculous you sound after making multiple posts denigrating people's statistical knowledge??

Have rape stats been steady?

Stop lying you dirty scumbag.

In 2020 there were 366 incidents of shootings in Sweden where 47 people were killed and 117 were wounded, which represented a 10% increase on the previous year. About half the shooting resulting in killings took place in so-called vulnerable areas and represented an increase on the preceding year.[13][14]

In 2021, Sweden was found to have the 2nd highest gun homicide rate (after Croatia) out of 22 European countries surveyed. Most other countries surveyed had instead experienced a decline in gun homicides.[2][15]

According to researcher Amir Rostami in 2021, those responsible for the gun violence are predominantly young men and often second generation immigrants.[16]

By 2023 gun violence in Sweden had risen to 2.5 times the European average. Most of the violence continued to be attributable to an influx of guns, drug dealing, and marginalized immigrant communities.[17]

This is crime in the Netherlands, same pattern of perpetrator:

You are a joke!

Last edited:

In 2020 there were 366 incidents of shootings in Sweden where 47 people were killed and 117 were wounded, which represented a 10% increase on the previous year. About half the shooting resulting in killings took place in so-called vulnerable areas and represented an increase on the preceding year.[13][14]

In 2021, Sweden was found to have the 2nd highest gun homicide rate (after Croatia) out of 22 European countries surveyed. Most other countries surveyed had instead experienced a decline in gun homicides.[2][15]

According to researcher Amir Rostami in 2021, those responsible for the gun violence are predominantly young men and often second generation immigrants.[16]

By 2023 gun violence in Sweden had risen to 2.5 times the European average. Most of the violence continued to be attributable to an influx of guns, drug dealing, and marginalized immigrant communities.[17]

abv8n-Dv-700bwp.webp

You are a joke.

I said homicide. Homicide rates have not changed. You are talking about something else. Once again you are arguing in a disingenuous manner. I have made multiple replies to your posts telling you to talk on a macro level yet you keep arguing subjectively.

Gun deaths can increase yet if the homicide rates stay the same then people are just changing the way they kill. Stop arguing in bad faith.

From my point of view, yes however it's difficult to get data about this. The crime and homicide rate have stayed the same.

Rape and gang violence have skyrocketed. That's why locals are mad.

Does that make sense to you?

If your city was suddenly unsafe for your mom and sister and young family members, how would you feel? Happy?

The accused insisted that Varun remained seated during the entire altercation and did not initiate any physical contact. He further alleged that the only physical contact occurred when Varun attempted to push him away after Andrade had already initiated the attack.

So he approached someone in a seated position and stabbed them? That’s def murder

You are a joke!

Define "often" as it is used above, i.e., "often second generation immigrants."
How many is "often"?

I said homicide. Homicide rates have not changed. You are talking about something else. Once again you are arguing in a disingenuous manner. I have made multiple replies to your posts telling you to talk on a macro level yet you keep arguing subjectively.

Gun deaths can increase yet if the homicide rates stay the same then people are just changing the way they kill. Stop arguing in bad faith.
Even if we allow your complete ignoring of Simpson's paradox you're wrong. The blue line below doesn't show a downwards trend in that period.

Comparison of deadly violence between Sweden, Norway, Finland, and Denmark. A comparison of deadly violence between the Scandinavian countries shows that Sweden has had the highest rate of deadly violence since 2015.
Comparison-of-deadly-violence-between-Sweden-Norway-Finland-and-Denmark-A-comparison.png

On top of that, it's very clear that crime is rising in cities with high amounts of immigrants, but less so in the country side.
At the regional level, there were some changes in the number of observed cases of lethal violence in 2022 compared with 2021. Three regions showed an increase in confirmed cases of lethal violence, Region Syd (+12 cases), Region Mitt (+4 cases) and Region Väst (+2 cases). Some regions saw a decrease in lethal violence in 2022, especially Region Öst (-6 cases) and Region Bergslagen (-4 cases), as compared with 2021.

The majority (87 cases, corresponding to 75 %) of the confirmed cases of lethal violence in 2022 were reported in one of the major metropolitan regions of Stockholm, Väst (including Göteborg) and Syd (including Malmö).

And it's the PM of Sweden itself that says integration has failed and they're now dealing with huge amounts of gang violence lol.

Now go back to sticking your head in the sand and blaming racism.

Last edited:
Back