Jewish rabbi stabbed by attacker shouting 'Allahu Akbar' in France

Son of Jamin

Make MMA Great Again
@Silver
Reaction score
A JEWISH rabbi has been stabbed by an attacker shouting "Allahu Akbar" in the city of Strasbourg, sparking fears France has fallen victim to another Islamist-inspired terror attack.

The attacker, who is understood to have been arrested, shouted the Islamic phrase meaning God is great during the attack, according to reports in French media.

The 62-year-old victim, who is described as belonging to the orthodox Hasidic sect, was injured in the attack in the Jewish Quarter, 500 metres from the Great Synagogue of Strasbourg.

Named locally as Mr Levy, he took refuge in a nearby bar befofe being taken to hospital.

Mendel Samama, a Strasbourg rabbi who visited him at the hospital, said Mr Levy described surviving the attack as a “miracle”.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/701847/Strasbourg-stabbing-Hasidic-Jew-knifed-attacker-France
Once again, Europe suffers from these terror acts at the hands of radical Muslims.

Business as usual. Obama will be all over this one to say we shouldn't Judge Islam, while ignoring what is happening in in Louisiana.

Pretty much business as usual in France, no?

Obviously a lone deranged maniac and not a "true Muslim ".

Just like all of the others this year, right?

When will these people stop becoming muderers?

Does the French EU government want people to take things into their own hand? Okay just watch and see what happens, also not going to be fun being a muslim in the near future.

Business as usual. Obama will be all over this one to say we shouldn't Judge Islam, while ignoring what is happening in in Louisiana.
The last part made no fucking sense. lol

The last part made no fucking sense. lol
It probably meant that Obama is busy using the women's bathrooms and excusing Muslim terror attacks than visiting the flood sites in Louisiana...

If you can read it does...
Ok, I guess it does make sense if you use everything as an excuse to whine about the same thing. Terrorism? Obama won't visit. Usain Bolt wins 100m? Obama wont visit. Give it a rest.

Ok, I guess it does make sense if you use everything as an excuse to whine about the same thing. Terrorism? Obama won't visit. Usain Bolt wins 100m? Obama wont visit. Give it a rest.

Are you going to start projecting your own bullshit into what I said already? Because if you are I'll just make you look stupid immediately. So basically this conversation will follow the same exact path that all of our conversations follow.

Are you going to start projecting your own bullshit into what I said already? Because if you are I'll just make you look stupid immediately. So basically this conversation will follow the same exact path that all of our conversations follow.
Apparently you think I pay close attention to who posts what. I don't. So get on with whatever you want to say.

Apparently you think I pay close attention to who posts what. I don't. So get on with whatever you want to say.

You said that the last time, while also knowing exactly who I was. So like I said, this post is going to follow the exact same path of all our other interactions.

You said that the last time, while also knowing exactly who I was. So like I said, this post is going to follow the exact same path of all our other interactions.
lol @ "Don't you know who I am!"

I honestly don't, but whatever...

Posting this thread is racist. Am I doing it right fellas?

It probably meant that Obama is busy using the women's bathrooms and excusing Muslim terror attacks than visiting the flood sites in Louisiana...

Except the federal reaction the crisis has been widely praised...

If Obama isn't standing in a puddle it doesn't count?

Back