Jessica Penne claims USADA bullied and forced her into retirement

Need anything repaired? Please continue...
I'm largely referring to the construction industry such as your carpenters, concrete workers, foundation, plumbers etc. I don't think I've met one that didn't at least smoke. Mechanics and IT techs may be a different story.

I'm largely referring to the construction industry such as your carpenters, concrete workers, foundation, plumbers etc. I don't think I've met one that didn't at least smoke. Mechanics and IT techs may be a different story.

Who cares. They aren't clubbing each others heads in with their fists and shins.

Even if she won against USDA she have maybe 1 fight left in her anyways she 36 haven't won a fight since 2014 she missed weight and lost in her last fight she's not serious about fighting anymore. She already blessed with a fine ass get a boob job and become a IG thot like pvz she'll make more money that way.

Who cares. They aren't clubbing each others heads in with their fists and shins.
yes but them using gives a better show. Look at PrideFC. Thats what happens when you let them do what they want.

Hmm good point

only way to fight again before her four years is up is to get released from the ufc, but they won’t release her while she’s suspended because they don’t want her embarrassing usada and going overseas.

sad the ufc can do this, their contracts are brutal

Like an undercooked noodle, her excuse didn't stick.

Maybe they only take it as proof for popular fighters?
They accepted Tim Means' tainted supplement as proof back when he was scheduled to fight Cowboy, and he wasn't very popular if at all. Think the same happened with Ledet, and Grant Dawson got let off the hook due to picos.

I'm a concretor, and can testify to this...

yes but them using gives a better show. Look at PrideFC. Thats what happens when you let them do what they want.

Disagree. If both competitors roid out their skull they end up with the same attributes, no differential and a boring stalemate.

Her testing her own stuff means nothing. She can put the drugs in what she tested since it was already opened. USADA tests unopened supplements with the same batch number and that will tell if it was truly by mistake. If this was true all she would do is give them the bottle and they would test unopened bottles like everyone else. Why is it different with her? Something seems fishy about this story.

I just doubt someone at her level could even afford the PED’s tbh

If her hormone levels are so bad she has to take medication she has no business fighting professionally. She has to take banned substances to get on equal ground. It's not fair, but its also not fair to her opponents that she would be able to take these substances. She didn't get bullied, she pissed hot.

I like how she tried to use the jones' picogram excuse because she thought it would help her lol. Jon was already suspended for his initial ingestion of the banned substance, she tested hot for a substance for the first time ever and she tried to say it was just a little bit. Not comparable with pulsing theory, where it is the reemergence of metabolites in someones system. she is a cheat trying to squirrel out of it. 85% chance she contaminated her own supplements when sending them to get tested. So long loser, only the GOAT gets the pico pass.

I just doubt someone at her level could even afford the PED’s tbh
You can buy the stuff she popped for online fairly cheap. Not super expensive, a minimum wage gym rat could afford it.

I've gone through her post about four or five times now in detail and my thoughts on this one.

+ She talks about her previous positive and that it was non-intentional etc. It was and it wasnt. She took DHEA on her doctors advice. She didnt check if it was prohibited. So she may not have intentionally taken a prohibited substance, but she did intentionally take a substance that was prohibited. It doesnt have a huge amount of relevance except that it is the basis for the second suspension being 4 years.

Here's a couple of points I find concerning.

1) She mentions that she was tested a few days earlier and that was clean. That suggests she was visited twice by testers in the space of a few days and checking my records she was visited twice by testers the first week in April. This is a bit of a red flag. USADA will frequently do this to try and catch an athlete out. Test them, and the athlete will think "hey Ive been tested so they wont be back for a few weeks" giving them a window to take something they shouldnt. And then get surprised when USADA return a few days later.

2) The testing of supplements. She sent her supplements to Korva. Presumably these were already opened and part used. They tested positive for Stanozolol. USADA however purchased new sealed containers, she even says "USADA took it upon themselves to get new samples" like that was something strange. That is normal procedure. And those supplements did not test positive for stanozolol.

That to me seems very odd. Why would her open supplements contain stanozolol, but the sealed ones wouldnt? Maybe someone (not saying Jessica) put it there.

3) Why are USADA going after 4 years if the levels are consistent with contamination. The new rules are clear, if its consistent with contamination, even if they cant find the supplement at fault, the punishment is reduced. Yes, the rules changed post Penne's positive, but the rules are retroactively applied to ongoing cases if its in the benefit of the athlete. So why are USADA so determined to go for 4 years? They must think it was intentional.

something isnt quite adding up.

If her hormone levels are so bad she has to take medication she has no business fighting professionally. She has to take banned substances to get on equal ground. It's not fair, but its also not fair to her opponents that she would be able to take these substances. She didn't get bullied, she pissed hot.

the "hormone medication" has nothing at all to do with this positive. thats smoke and mirrors.

he first positive was for DHEA that she took for hormone issues.

This positive is for stanozolol

Damn, sounds like they 100% railroaded her

Not surprised, more and more shit is coming out on USADA, and it ain’t looking good

the "hormone medication" has nothing at all to do with this positive. thats smoke and mirrors.

he first positive was for DHEA that she took for hormone issues.

This positive is for stanozolol
I realize it is a non sequitur but I was not trying to imply that the bullying/pissing hot was a result of her hormonal medication. That was a response to her overall claim that she is being bullied into retirement.

No ass and no tits....no free ride...lol..Welcome to the world of a man. Lmao

Back