Jessica Penne claims USADA bullied and forced her into retirement

Ahhh Jessica.. why the long face?

View attachment 708187

She actually got a nose job after her face got all busted up in a fight. She doesn't look bad.

maxresdefault.jpg

She said she drove for Lyft? IF she was a bit more popular that might be kinda cool for her passengers..Imagine BJ Penn, Chuck, Wanderlei, Diaz Brothers, or CroCrop rollin' up to pick you up from the Bar or from the grocery store....bjpenndotcom,wooo!

I feel for her but lets be honest, she should retire regardless, even if she was completely cleared by USADA.

Two things kinda hit my ear funny.
1. Claiming, “I thought a doctors note would be ok for an over the counter...”

There’s a lot of over the counter banned substances and you could have and should have asked to be sure.

2. “Embarrassingly had to anything to make ends meet...drove for Lyft and taught privates.”

Even if she’s coming from the position that, “I’m a fighter in the UFC and people EXPECT me to be financially secure, not driving a Lyft,” it just sounds demeaning to people who actually have to work.

That being said, if she really is getting screwed in spite of furnishing evidence to prove it was unintentional, there’s something very wrong with that. The optics are bad because of how they handled Jon Jones’ case. This is one of those situations where they should release her so she can go to another org and make money. She’s not a huge asset. Let her walk.

it's unfortunate for her. she's 36 and at the end so i can understand her frustration. people may knock her, but she did get a title shot against JJ, she got murdered, but did get a title shot. she's one a 3-fight losing streak so she should ask for her UFC release and just fight overseas out of USADAs jurisdiction.

USADA is an abomination to the sport.

Funny all the PEDs she tested positive for are female friendly ones (less chance of male characteristics developing)

Funny how that just happened by chance

Excuses. Acting like she can’t pursue a career in Japan or with One.

ufc won’t release her from her contract. They’ll freeze it and make her wait four years just to show you can’t fight overseas while suspended.

At least she showed more integrity than Jon No Boner Jones.

I think I'll wait for further information on the case before making my mind up about it, but if you still offer 'embarrassing' privates involving 'anything to make ends meet', HMU Jess

She’s not a real fighter. Most of these chicks just wanna “fight” so they can put *UFC fighter* on their IG. She doesn’t want any smoke in Asia.
She was fighting as an MMA pro more than 6 years before the first women's fight happened in the UFC. Clearly she didn't get into the sport just so she could put "UFC fighter" on her IG.

ufc won’t release her from her contract. They’ll freeze it and make her wait four years just to show you can’t fight overseas while suspended.

Hmm good point

Seriously fuck USADA.

Just kidding I couldn't care less about wmma lol.

<Oku02>

If you can't fight without supplements, performance enhancing or not, maybe retirement is the right option. And yes, I know most fighters take all sorts of things (dillashaw_with_pharmacy_worth_of_bottles_on_table.jpg), but this is WMMA. I guarantee you a spoonful of protein powder a day isn't the difference between you winning and losing.

Back