Jessica Penne claims USADA bullied and forced her into retirement

Turns out the cost is on the fighter’s, in spite of what you said. IE it comes down to fighters with more money

Show me where it says she HAS to pay for arbitration. (you wont be able to)

She can represent herself in the hearing and it wont cost her a penny. Ive already provided source docs for that.

She also didnt have to pay for supplement testing. She chose to test her supplements herself at Korva. She could have had USADA test them and UFC would have born the cost.

So far you have claimed:

1) IV's are 100% banned. They aren't

2) That she has to pay for arbitration. She doesn't

3) That Jones pulsing was cleared based on a study of a guy who tested on himself. It wasn't. It was based on a differentstudy written 30 years later.

Dude, I bow to your knowledge on WMMA. Accept that on anti doping I know what Im talking about, and you dont.

and you still refuse to answer the question.

Do or do we not, owe Jodie Esquibel a duty of care?

Last edited:
It all comes down to money. Fighter who can afford the better lawyers (a rare few) can get off. Fighters without that income, can’t. That’s why USADA targets new fighters in the testing pool, and has only a single major bust in three years of UFC testing. They’re a joke, they’re a tool of the UFC, and are only concerned with furthering their own concerns of being a law enforcement agency

Well I hope her and her 4 fans find comfort in her post

You are defending an organization that let a fighter go based on a bogus study put out by a guy who used himself as a test subject, r

As far as Jon”Picgrams” Jones case, I’m going by the words of Jeff Novitsky, who specifically cited the Russian study as to why USADA let Jones go, as well as California.

Ok, this is the study where the guy conducted it based on a single dose of turinabol administered on himself.

Hes a German, and the study is from 1996. He administered a single dose to himself and discovered two new metabolites. (but this is totally unrelated to Jones anyway because its different metabolites)

upload_2020-1-11_4-51-45.png

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/0960076095002766

Some dude on youtube found that study, confused that with the Russian 2012 study and made a huge video about how Rodchenkov tested on himself and only took turinabol once, which was totally wrong. Luke THomas tweeted the video saying how great it was, and I can only presume you watched that video and came out with utterly the wrong end of the stick. The video was completely innacurate. the dude had completely the wrong study. The wrong authors, the wrong country, and 15 years out of date.

But.. It is neither the Russian study (Rodchenkov/Sobolovsky), nor the Miller/Moore/Eichner study on clomiphine pulsing. It was the Eichner study on clomiphine pulsing that cleared Jones. Novitzky only brings up the Rodchenkov/Sobolovsky study when citing the detection window of the short and mid term metabolites. That is not what cleared Jones. What they cited in clearing Jones is the Miller/Moore/Eichner paper on clomiphine.

But again, I can see your confusion because while Jeff cites the detection window of the mid and short term metabolites from the Rod/Sob paper, that is not the justification for clearing him as that paper has already been proven unreliable as far as excretion data goes. The paper he cites for clearing him is the Miller paper.

To my knowledge, Jeff has NEVER cited the Schanzer paper (the guy who tested on himself). I doubt he ever will, in fact its highly likely he isnt even aware of its existence.

Please just accept that your claim of "bogus study of a guy who used himself as a test subject" is completely and utterly wrong. You have (understandably) mixed up three studies more than 30 years apart.

At some point you need to realise you have got everything very muddled and just step back and say, "ok.. i dun fucked up" and we can move on. And its fine. Its understandable. Its not your area of expertise.

THAT SAID. The Miller/Eichner paper they use for justifying clearing jones of pulsing is complete and utter horseshit. They completely fail to demonstrate that "pulsing" per their definition is present in clomid, let alone in a long term metabolite of turinabol. Its total smoke and mirrors from Novitzky

Last edited:
Well I hope her and her 4 fans find comfort in her post
I was only kidding.
You don't have to say your kidding, her internet followers are mostly males that just spam "sexy" or "nice legs" on her pictures. Those aren't geniune fans (if she was ugly or only took pictures of nature she would have barely any followers)

You are defending an organization that let a fighter go based on a bogus study put out by a guy who used himself as a test subject,r

And just to touch on this further.

This is from the Rodchenkov/Sobolovsky (2012) study

upload_2020-1-11_5-5-9.png

that study used ten samples where prior testing had detected the presence of dhcmt (oral turinabol) and then other samples including ALL reference collection urine samples available, as well as nearly 200 (178 to be exact) routine samples from weightlifting, powerlifting and athletics.

Clearly, the Rod/Sob study did not involve just using himself as a test subject.. Something LT failed to notice when he was peddling that innacurate video.

so please, just accept that you got it wrong.

Last edited:
Usada is doing us a favour if it means less wmma on the roster

Back