Jessica Penne claims USADA bullied and forced her into retirement

I may be wrong but 97% of the time with these kinds of issues the athlete is lying. It is always a "tainted supplement," yet they end up getting busted again years later. Where there is smoke theres fire

Excuses. Acting like she can’t pursue a career in Japan or with One.

One would make the assumption that with the drug testing being a "new thing" for her, she would look at the list of banned substances before just saying that a something "over the counter" was assumed to be ok. Secondly, she would have had to sign a document saying she had reviewed everything and how the rules worked in order to enter the testing pool.

Basically, it isnt far from the R Kelly's excuse that he signed documents he didnt understand because he cant read.

FrJEMFp.jpg

So she found the tainted supplement but USADA didn't accept it as proof? They always take that as proof. There's another side to this story I'd like to hear about not from her though.

Boo hoo, if you cant compete without drugs find a new job.

You read the posts? She paid for her own lab tests and had a legit tainted supplement.

USADA said they only way they wouldn't ban her was to snitch on some other fighters which she had no intention of doing.

Makes me wonder who Jones snitched on.

So she found the tainted supplement but USADA didn't accept it as proof? They always take that as proof. There's another side to this story I'd like to hear about not from her though.

Maybe they only take it as proof for popular fighters?

I know the intentions are good with USADA, but the product was better before they got involved. I know it's not fair when one person is on PEDs and the other isn't, but either is one person having the genetics of Yoel Romero and another having the genetics of Cody McKenzie. I just like to watch the fights and couldn't really care less to who is on what. Most high level athletes are on something anyway. You would have to be naive to think otherwise.

Excuses. Acting like she can’t pursue a career in Japan or with One.
She’s not a real fighter. Most of these chicks just wanna “fight” so they can put *UFC fighter* on their IG. She doesn’t want any smoke in Asia.

One would make the assumption that with the drug testing being a "new thing" for her, she would look at the list of banned substances before just saying that a something "over the counter" was assumed to be ok. Secondly, she would have had to sign a document saying she had reviewed everything and how the rules worked in order to enter the testing pool.

Basically, it isnt far from the R Kelly's excuse that he signed documents he didnt understand because he cant read.
Just because a doctor says it’s ok doesn’t mean it is on with USADA. A doctor may prescribe me Perkies, but it better not be in my system come fight night!

You read the posts? She paid for her own lab tests and had a legit tainted supplement.

USADA said they only way they wouldn't ban her was to snitch on some other fighters which she had no intention of doing.

Makes me wonder who Jones snitched on.

Took supplements to manipulate hormone levels.

Real professional

Cheat

Back