Jessica Penne claims USADA bullied and forced her into retirement

My god I fucking hate USADA, they are a fucking cancer for the sport.

Maybe they only take it as proof for popular fighters?

Tim means was able to prove it. He's about the same level of popularity maybe even less really.

Her testing her own stuff means nothing. She can put the drugs in what she tested since it was already opened. USADA tests unopened supplements with the same batch number and that will tell if it was truly by mistake. If this was true all she would do is give them the bottle and they would test unopened bottles like everyone else. Why is it different with her? Something seems fishy about this story.

Another thing about her post I don’t like is she’s intentionally ambiguous on a few fronts.

“I tested all my supplements, MOST of which were 3rd party approved by UFC PI.”

You had already been suspended once at that point and claimed “Naivety” yet you’re STILL using nonapproved supplements? Does this strike anyone else as dumb? You STILL had not learned your lesson?

Then she says she found the culprit without naming it. So it wasn’t an approved supplement. Otherwise she would have name dropped. Bad look all around for Penne.

Her testing her own stuff means nothing. She can put the drugs in what she tested since it was already opened. USADA tests unopened supplements with the same batch number and that will tell if it was truly by mistake. If this was true all she would do is give them the bottle and they would test unopened bottles like everyone else. Why is it different with her? Something seems fishy about this story.
I believe USADA cross references the manufacture date, batch numbers etc, then test others of the same time and batch. They don’t just take athletes’ word for it.

If she was a bigger name this would be taken care of for her.
This. It kind of blows my mind that we are on a forum about fighting/fighters and the amount of people that just shit on the fighters. Fuck USADA.

That sucks, but she was never going to go far in MMA anyways.

She was fighting as an MMA pro more than 6 years before the first women's fight happened in the UFC. Clearly she didn't get into the sport just so she could put "UFC fighter" on her IG.
Lol then why is she retiring?? If you’re a fighter go fight somewhere?? You wmma apologists are so pathetic lol. This chick is a joke.

Well, she claims Novitsky and that lady were fighting with her, why would they do that if they thought otherwise?

Well, she claims Novitsky and that lady were fighting with her, why would they do that if they thought otherwise?
That is his job. She is not the only fighter he has helped. The problem is that when they test the unopened bottle from the same batch number it came up clean. Like I said before testing an opened bottle means nothing because she could have easily put the drugs in there herself. She would have been wronged if the test on the unopened bottle came back positive and she was still suspended.

That sucks, but she was never going to go far in MMA anyways.
Harsh but true.

She's about to turn 37 and hasn't won a pro fight since 2014. Don't wanna sound douchey but it was time for her to find a new career anyways (especially since she lives in an expensive area of California).

Another thing about her post I don’t like is she’s intentionally ambiguous on a few fronts.

“I tested all my supplements, MOST of which were 3rd party approved by UFC PI.”

You had already been suspended once at that point and claimed “Naivety” yet you’re STILL using nonapproved supplements? Does this strike anyone else as dumb? You STILL had not learned your lesson?

Then she says she found the culprit without naming it. So it wasn’t an approved supplement. Otherwise she would have name dropped. Bad look all around for Penne.
This x 10
Lol then why is she retiring?? If you’re a fighter go fight somewhere?? You wmma apologists are so pathetic lol. This chick is a joke.
Basically this. She's about to turn 37 and hasn't won a pro fight since the end of 2014.

Literally the best case scenario was here going like 2-2 on prelim level cards/pay in 2019/2020. When you live in an expensive part of California that doesn't really help much (sorry Penne but it's time to get a real job)

Couldn't she just ask them to release her from her contract?

Can you fight for other orgs if you're still under suspension?
I think she can, I don't see the point for the UFC to hold her contract since she is not a star or anything

So she found the tainted supplement but USADA didn't accept it as proof? They always take that as proof. There's another side to this story I'd like to hear about not from her though.

The plot thickens

This bout to git gud fellas

Anyone with a degree in psychology ?

My pipe grows to an enormous size every time i read something like "i'm broke", "i'm devastated" "i don't know what to do anymore" from sexy girls that show their assets on social media

Az6I0o0.jpg
KKeHNGk.jpg
ZJnU0p7.jpg

Reminds me of the attraction that i had for Cat Zingano when she was opening gofund me campaigns just to be able to afford food. Was i born to be a sugar daddy ? It is something that has to do with power and domination ? I feel like i can do anything to a woman in this position, maybe that's why

I feel for her but lets be honest, she should retire regardless, even if she was completely cleared by USADA.
Her last fight she missed weight then supposedly "injured her ankle" the next morning (fight day) and backed out. Then for the re-scheduled she pulls out 9 days before for injury and then pops another drug test.......

LOL at a 37 year old who hasn't won a fight since 2014 and doesn't even seen serious about fighting whinning like the USADA is robbing her of another 10 years of fighting

She's upset because reality is setting in. She's broke and either needs to get a real job or find some sugar daddy

She's 36 years old, broke, and facing a 4 year suspension. Can she fight somewhere else as you suggest? According to some in this thread, her UFC contract won't allow her to fight anywhere else.

Back