JDS has the best boxing in history of HW?

Cro-cop like others have mentioned is much better. Even out of his prime he gave JDS trouble. I honestly think Arlovski isn't bad. If his defense was a bit better I honestly think he could still be champ

How was Arlovski the most effective when he has been koed 7 times by some not who were not elite strikers in MMA? If Dos Santos fought him he'd beat him by ko/tko.

JDS is not a great boxer, he is a good boxer with good hands. The question was who had the best boxing in MMA.

kharitonov and Arvloski where better boxers then JDS.

JDS is also not the most effective either, he is the boxer with the best chin and power. Arvloski was the most effective and had the better boxing, jab and combinations. Arvloski always had a chin problem and when he got hit, he crumbled and that was his issue with all his KO's.

JDS also has worse boxing defense IMO then kharitonov and possibly Arvloski. JDS keeps his hands low, boxes with his chin up and gets hit alot but he has a very good chin, Arvloski actually rolled with punches much better.

JDS does not have the hands nor the striking of Arvloski and was not more effective.

JDS is good, he is not the best.

Last edited:
JDS is not a great boxer, he is a good boxer with good hands. The question was who had the best boxing in MMA.

kharitonov and Arvloski where better boxers then JDS.

JDS is also not the most effective either, he is the boxer with the best chin and power. Arvloski was the most effective and had the better boxing, jab and combinations. Arvloski always had a chin problem and when he got hit, he crumbled and that was his issue with all his KO's.

JDS also has worse boxing defense IMO then kharitonov and possibly Arvloski. JDS keeps his hands low, boxes with his chin up and gets hit alot but he has a very good chin, Arvloski actually rolled with punches much better.

JDS does not have the hands nor the striking of Arvloski and was not more effective.

JDS is good, he is not the best.

No elite MMA fighter is a great Boxer if we are going by Boxing standards. By MMA standards Dos Santos is a great Boxer. Sergei I can see your argument more, but not Arlovski. I still think Dos Santos is the best heavyweight Boxer in MMA.

Yeah, judging by your nick Fedor showed his prowess in 3 consecutive losses. NOTE: I do believe Fedor is a great fighter.

That doesn't say much. It's like saying that earth orbits sun, duh.

That doesn't say much. It's like saying that earth orbits sun, duh.

That was a reply to his statement that Cain will show JDS what is a real champion. What happened last time, Cain brought it to the ring, but forgot to show it. DISCLAIMER: I like both JDS and Cain, hate to see either lose, but my money is on JDS.

No elite MMA fighter is a great Boxer if we are going by Boxing standards. By MMA standards Dos Santos is a great Boxer. Sergei I can see your argument more, but not Arlovski. I still think Dos Santos is the best heavyweight Boxer in MMA.

I do think kharitonov was a great boxer and Arvloski the most effective and had the best hands and thats about it.

JDS is good, he tends to keep his hands very low and is not the most technical MMA boxer but a very good one, we agree to disagree.

Pat Barry has got a beautiful MMA girlfriend. Probably the most beatiful MMA woman I have seen to date.

That was a reply to his statement that Cain will show JDS what is a real champion. What happened last time, Cain brought it to the ring, but forgot to show it. DISCLAIMER: I like both JDS and Cain, hate to see either lose, but my money is on JDS.

Wait, what?

They don't call Cigano " the baddest man on the planet" for nothing

I never heard him be called that?

JDS is the best HW in the history of mma? He will put that beyond doubt if he beats Cain again and Overeem. He is no there yet.

JDS defense is just as bad if not worse then andreis, he gets hit way to much but got a good chin so he can take them

Cro cop was a boxer frist, not a k-1 fighter. He has decent record in boxing, amateur boxing. He was know in k-1 for his explosive, aggressive and powerfull boxing, not for his kicks. JDS has 0 fight in kickboxing and boxing. This is a fact. JDS is a BJJ fighter what switched to MMA.

Cro cop was not in his prime. I'm sure that prime crocop is a nightmare for jds. Be honest, man.

Well he certainly isn't the only fighter to come from a background and then become known for something else. Rampage was a wrestler that switched to being mostly a boxer, Nelson was from BJJ and hasn't subbed anyone in almost 7 years.

You joking right, when putting Fedor and Cro Cop? Fedor was pretty much using overhand and Cro Cop was knocking heads off with a kick. These two definitely not in the same league as JDS.

JDS blinded cro cop with strikes.

You're right about Fedor (who wasn't a boxer) but you don't know nothing about crocop...

No, jds has the best mma punching...

Boxing is a different sport.

Back