JDS has the best boxing in history of HW?

Dos Santos recently got his black belt.

Now that's nifty. Together with his striking, black belt in BJJ makes Dos Santos an unrivaled killing machine packed into a nice guy personality. What a beautiful and odd combination. :)

Now that's nifty. Together with his striking, black belt in BJJ makes Dos Santos an unrivaled killing machine packed into a nice guy personality. What a beautiful and odd combination. :)

and a strong defensive wrestling

Yep Dos Santos is a beast.

Cro cop was a zombie, a finished fighter. Even roy nelson rocked cro cop with overheads .

Cro Cop was further away from his prime I agree, but Dos Santos wasn't in his prime either. He only had a few years of striking training at that point and he has gotten better.

You joking right, when putting Fedor and Cro Cop? Fedor was pretty much using overhand and Cro Cop was knocking heads off with a kick. These two definitely not in the same league as JDS.

JDS blinded cro cop with strikes.

You didn't watch any of their fights did you... overhands? kick? jesus... THey had a little more than that.

Cro Cop was landing on JDS. If he was in his prime that fight would have been very, very interesting.

You didn't watch any of their fights did you... overhands? kick? jesus... THey had a little more than that.

Cro Cop was landing on JDS. If he was in his prime that fight would have been very, very interesting.

I watched all of Cro Cop fights (Pride and K-1 included). He is a great striker, but I believe he was not as impressive as JDS.

I don't think so, I think Sergei is the best overall(offense and defense) boxer at HW, the guy almost made the Olympics but got injured , his record isn't as good though cause he doesn't have amazing TDD like JDS.

I think it is between 4 guys Hunt, Sergei, JDS, and Arlovski, although Arlovski is on the list almost entirely because of his offense, he has great combos and speed but his defense sucks which is why I think Sergei, Hunt and JDS are better than him.

Kharitonov beat Helenius in an amateur fight. I think he is #1

i would say Arlovski had better hands but jds has better boxing as a whole

This is not true. Jds said in an interview that it was not in amateur boxing or kickboxing. This is a fact.

Wrong again. Try research next time.

"Interviewer: I read that you have an 18-0 kickboxing record. What organization is that for?

JDS: I know what you're talking about. I've read the same thing, but it's not true. I don't have a kickboxing record.

What I do have is a boxing record, but it's not an official or professional record. It's just through independent boxing organizations in Brazil.

It's just a local thing. My record is 8-0 in boxing matches. The place where I train is the best boxing club in Brazil.

You joking right, when putting Fedor and Cro Cop? Fedor was pretty much using overhand and Cro Cop was knocking heads off with a kick. These two definitely not in the same league as JDS.

JDS blinded cro cop with strikes.

JDS Kills Fedor and Cro Cop every time. Way too big, way to quick with his hands and hard to keep on his back.

Cro cop was a boxer frist, not a k-1 fighter. He has decent record in boxing, amateur boxing. He was know in k-1 for his explosive, aggressive and powerfull boxing, not for his kicks. JDS has 0 fight in kickboxing and boxing. This is a fact. JDS is a BJJ fighter what switched to MMA.

Cro cop was not in his prime. I'm sure that prime crocop is a nightmare for jds. Be honest, man.

thats not entirely true junior dos santos did box just nor professionally

Arlovski had the best boxing and he had good defensive boxing when he still had a chin and could duck punches.

JDS has good hands but he has sub par boxing defnese he gets hit a lot on the chin.

Also crocop can throw a better straight left then JDS, he is alot more crisper with his left jab. He doesnt throw combinations and doesn't box as well but Mirko does throw a very good left jab.

Last edited:
Back