JDS has the best boxing in history of HW?

Daniel Ghita**

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Is jds the best mma boxer in history of hw, or fedor is the man? Also, Overeem, Mark hunt and cro cop should be here. Please, create a poll.

If we are talking about the most effective then yes Dos Santos has the best Boxing at heavyweight in MMA history.

You joking right, when putting Fedor and Cro Cop? Fedor was pretty much using overhand and Cro Cop was knocking heads off with a kick. These two definitely not in the same league as JDS.

JDS blinded cro cop with strikes.

im cooling myself before someone says "no, andrei arlovsky was the best"

Purely boxing, Hunt has nice hands for an MMA fighter.

I'd go with Arlovski in his prime. Knocking out Roy Nelson is no easy feat...

You joking right, when putting Fedor and Cro Cop? Fedor was pretty much using overhand and Cro Cop was knocking heads off with a kick. These two definitely not in the same league as JDS.

Cro cop was a boxer frist, not a k-1 fighter. He has decent record in boxing, amateur boxing. He was know in k-1 for his explosive, aggressive and powerfull boxing, not for his kicks. JDS has 0 fight in kickboxing and boxing. This is a fact. JDS is a BJJ fighter what switched to MMA.

Cro cop was not in his prime. I'm sure that prime crocop is a nightmare for jds. Be honest, man.

Cro cop was a boxer frist, not a k-1 fighter. He has decent record in boxing, amateur boxing. He was know in k-1 for his explosive, aggressive and powerfull boxing, not for his kicks. JDS has 0 fight in kickboxing and boxing. This is a fact. JDS is a BJJ fighter what switched to MMA.

Cro cop was not in his prime. I'm sure that prime crocop is a nightmare for jds. Be honest, man.

Cro Cop wasn't in his prime but Dos Santos wasn't in his prime either, he has improved.

We are talking about mma boxing, not boxing boxing. Klitchko is best heavyweight in boxing. Take a look at Fedor's record, roughly half of his wins are by sumbmission...

Cro Cop in his prime vs JDS in his prime is a hypothetical scenario, so I do not want to even go there.

My opinion is that JDS has the best mma boxing in heavyweight, bar none.

Cro Cop and Arlovski were probably better in their primes. Hard to say to say about Arlovski, though.

I also think that JDS will school Overeem.

How about researching a bit before sounding retarded. JDS only trained bjj for a year before atarting to box and he has an 8-0 amateur boxing record.

And JDS would demolish Prime crocop. JDS was still green when he fought crocop.

Did you notice that in all interviews and articles people say JDS has brown belt under Nogeira. But on his page in wiki, it says Black belt. I wonder who is right?

Did you notice that in all interviews and articles people say JDS has brown belt under Nogeira. But on his page in wiki, it says Black belt. I wonder who is right?

Dos Santos recently got his black belt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back