• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jazz is overrated hipster crap

Jazz isn't music. Try again, try-hard.
I fucking hate reggaetón with a burning passion. It's gotten me so spiteful to a point that I'll unhesitatingly dismiss any chick that listens to it, no matter how pretty they are and no matter how voluptuous their asses may be.

Reggaetón is what you get when you combine the screeching of a baby deer being eaten alive by a rabid wolf and the incessant nagging of a vapid, dumb bitch with a "I want to see your manager" haircut. Reggaetón is the musical manifestation of the act of felching the concoction of hepatitis-infested diarrhea and semen out of Satan's asshole.

But I'm not retarded enough not to deny its existence as music.

Lol, you're the scum on the boot of a pleb tier music listener. Fuck off and listen to some Nickelback you dumb cunt.
Nickelback has sold more albums in 5 years than jazz as a genre has in decades.

Shit on em all you want, I don't like em, but ffs talking shit to someone because they like accessible music isn't the way to go

Absolutely hate it. Used to hate C&W till I moved to Virginia, not TOO fond now but I don't hate it. And regae can piss off.

Nickelback has sold more albums in 5 years than jazz as a genre has in decades.

Shit on em all you want, I don't like em, but ffs talking shit to someone because they like accessible music isn't the way to go
Nickelback has sold more because it appeals to simpletons like the cumdunt I responded to. Accessibility isn't, in and of itself, bad, but when it leads people to say dumb shit like "jazz isn't music" it's proof that we need better music education in school.

Absolutely hate it. Used to hate C&W till I moved to Virginia, not TOO fond now but I don't hate it. And regae can piss off.
I'm sorry, but you're wrong on both accounts and I have to try to save your soul.

Jazz:
Here's some more contemporary shit

Now here's some classics

(The last track being the opening of the best piece of music composed on the last 100 years.)

Again I think its something that needs prolonged exposure to, I mean I'm no musican and don't really understand whats going on but over time you definitely do learn to pickup on the complexity.

I remember listening to something like A Love Supreme in my late teens and not getting it at all, just a load of aimless tooting.

Back