Jason Barnett vs Audley Harrison April 19th

Great to hear your views Jason, don't be disheartened.

With regards to David Haye, Audley said in an interview that they are good friends, and the only way they would fight is if they both held the titles, and unified them in a football stadium. Hmmm, ok then Audley

jason, thanks for posting. you really showed your fight drive and heart. when it looked like you were loosing some steam, you caught him with a hard right, more than once. you looked much better in defeat than he did victorious. and i also thought you look a lot like 'zag...

the T and M looked packed, and it was clear that most of the spectators were there to see 'zag, based on the cheers and reactions. it surely wasnt tom jones.

great story jason . thats so cool that roy jj and david haye were on the same table as you .

as for the fight i wish you tried to get in his face and ruff him up . In fairness to audley with his 6.6 " and 260 pounds your in big trouble if you try and trade on the outside with him

Can anyone post the entire clip or send me a copy? The ring walk, between rounds, etc.

I would say he was the toughest fight. No question. His size/reach was troublesome. Made me wonder if I can make cruiser......

Jason, as we discussed just PM me your address details and I

Thanks for the write up - cool read

Like KK said, don't skimp on the details, this is the one forum on here where people actually read

Sounds like you had a great experience out there that makes up for the loss.

Can anyone post the entire clip or send me a copy? The ring walk, between rounds, etc.

I would say he was the toughest fight. No question. His size/reach was troublesome. Made me wonder if I can make cruiser......

+1 on the vid, I want to see it.

Great job either way!

You are the man jason!

Nice fight Jason, one can see how you brought the fight to Audley but had trouble getting inside as he was so much taller than you.

After watching the fight, did the ref explain to you why he stopped it? Seems like you took the 8 count and got up and was ready to go again

all well and good that a 'proper' boxer posts here.. but lets not blow sunshine up his ass.. 2 very mediocre HW's

all well and good that a 'proper' boxer posts here.. but lets not blow sunshine up his ass.. 2 very mediocre HW's

get the fuck off the boxing forum , and stay to the hw bs .

no one ever said Jason was next hw champion , but he's a stand up guy and it means a lot to most of the posters here that he would give a insight into real boxing and post about his fights .

why do you have to be a dickhead

Don't know Jason, but it's quite nice of him to take his time and share his experience with us. I'll try to find this fight and watch it.

great story jason . thats so cool that roy jj and david haye were on the same table as you .

as for the fight i wish you tried to get in his face and ruff him up . In fairness to audley with his 6.6 " and 260 pounds your in big trouble if you try and trade on the outside with him

Trust me....I wanted to get inside on him more, but it wasn't quite that easy. Like David Haye said to me, Audley is deceptively hard to hit. I like to think that I have good reach and a long range on my punches. He was pulling back just enough to avoid my shots. It got frustrating when my shots weren't landing. That 86" reach is hard to deal with from the outside.

After watching the fight, did the ref explain to you why he stopped it? Seems like you took the 8 count and got up and was ready to go again

Russell Mora came to my dressing room after the fight. The body shot hurt, but I wasn't "hurt" and I definitely could have continued. But.....I know that Russ was looking at the swelling around my eyes and figured I would be better to fight another day. He told me that he could see that I was thinking about what I wanted to do, but my hands weren't cooperating. Does it suck to lose like that? Yeah....it does. But I could have come out a lot worse than I did, so the ref did his job in this case.

Sounds like an awesome experience that very few get to experience, thanks for the posts.

Great job Jason.

Very tough fight for anybody and you were a very tough opponent for him. You landed some good shots.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back