Jason Barnett vs Audley Harrison April 19th

You know, you're right - you shouldn't nuthug a fighter just because he's on Sherdog. But he's here sharing his experience and we're saying "well done for getting in there at short notice and giving it a good go" and "thanks for sharing your experience and giving us a glimpse of behind the scenes.

Did you really think this thread was the place to make your point? Thanks for being just as dumb as the idiots in the heavyweight forums who drove away all the big name pro fighters that used to post here

Short version - shut the fuck up you drooling retard

(Congrats on your Orange belt, by the way...)

yep the orange belt was attained fighting off every1 in this thread... :redface: probably the only thing we have in common

Mod lesson number one, get to know the hamster er hammer

ban-hamster.jpg

i mean...second hammer in two days calls for more ring card girls :)

Um...can one of the many mods in here explain what happened to my post?

I mean...it wasn't exactly important but...WTF?

Its quoted and everything...I'm confused, and a little scared!

Although I'm also a little aroused thanks to the Hooters girls

Looks like it was deleted. Dont worry. Just look at the pictures...

Looks like it was deleted. Dont worry. Just look at the pictures...

Just a little nervous when a new mod is swinging his brand new ban-hammer!

Pictures good. Flaming bad. Thats all I need to know

It is pretty simple. No one is ass kissing, but we should be respectful. It is great that pro fighters like Jason take their time to post here, and the least we can do is show a little respect. By flaming or quoting a flame you decrease the chance of pros posting in the future.

It is pretty simple. No one is ass kissing, but we should be respectful. It is great that pro fighters like Jason take their time to post here, and the least we can do is show a little respect. By flaming or quoting a flame you decrease the chance of pros posting in the future.

One of the reasons I like the boxing forum is the respect shown in here. It's a completely different atmosphere than the heavyweights. Talking shit to fighters has no place here, nice job getting rid of it.

Back