Jason Barnett vs Audley Harrison April 19th

Don't think like an opponent, man. You have skills. I've seen you fight... Can't be in the opponent mindset though, because once a guy thinks that way, he's fucked. Plenty of good fighters have had a rocky start like you've had. Doesn't mean you have to stay stuck in that rut. Play smash mouth with him early to earn your respect. Good luck.

The fight is set.....minus a signed contract.....
But I have all my itinerary, and I am set to leave Tampa Thursday evening.

Let them say what they want. Vinny Maddalone thought the same thing until that right uppercut in the 1st round. I am here to fight.

I am no longer saying, "I have nothing to lose." That is a negative comment.

I have EVERYTHING to gain from beating Harrison.

Ataboy. You staying at Planet Hollywood? What time are the weigh-ins on Friday?

Very nice. Good way of thinking

Like the others have said, Harrison is lacking that something, despite having all the tools to be great. Get in there and knock that big mutha on his ass!

(like I said before - the Brit fans will love you if you spark him)

Ataboy. You staying at Planet Hollywood? What time are the weigh-ins on Friday?

As far as I know we are staying at Planet Hollywood. So far, they haven't told us much about the schedule tomorrow. All those things will fall in place. My mind is on this fight.

I always get butterflies before a fight - any fighter that says he doesn't is a f'n liar - but this time they are magnified. I think it is a good thing. My acute stress response (fight-or-flight) is on edge, and I am ready to get in the ring.

Watch your step there.

As far as I know we are staying at Planet Hollywood. So far, they haven't told us much about the schedule tomorrow. All those things will fall in place. My mind is on this fight.

I always get butterflies before a fight - any fighter that says he doesn't is a f'n liar - but this time they are magnified. I think it is a good thing. My acute stress response (fight-or-flight) is on edge, and I am ready to get in the ring.

24 hours away now, best of luck.

The fight is set.....minus a signed contract.....
But I have all my itinerary, and I am set to leave Tampa Thursday evening.

Let them say what they want. Vinny Maddalone thought the same thing until that right uppercut in the 1st round. I am here to fight.

that a boy jason everything to gain . this is the fight of a life time audley doesn't like to get hit , so bring it hard .

best of luck again

Jason, how come they didn't even take down your weight in the official press release? That is a fucking slap in the face. At least you are the co main event and I bet this is the best payday of your career. Good luck tonight!!!

hey Jason,

As a few other UK posters have mentioned Audley is viewed as a bit of a joke over here in the uk, he's got all the phisical advantages in the world and as his Gold medel shows is technicaly up there with the best in the division.

unfortunatly in his early pro-carrer he got cought up in his own hype and wanted to be a celebrety and lost his fighters hart someware along the line.

pressure him early and he will fold, unfortuantly from a UK posters point of view the guy hasn't the stomach for a rough and tough king of fight!

Good Luck

^^ I've read that at numerous places, showbizconnor. Audley seems to want the big air time without really acquiring the flight time. Anyways, TTT for Jason.

YEAH AUDLEY WANT TO FIGHT HAYE TO UNIFY WORLD TITLES AT A FOOTBALL STADIUM , bUT HE DOESN'T WANT TO FIGHT THEM UNTIL THEY BOTH HAVE WORLD TITLES

Back