Economy Japan's GDP (current US$) is smaller than it was in 1994.

You know, I should also say eugenicists like yourself, obsessed with the imperfect measurement of intelligence are simply creepy.

Intelligence doesn't determine the validity of human experience. Only shallow minded fascists such as yourself trade in such verbatim.

I can't even imagine an uncaring, emotionally dead monster such as yourself having the decency to show respect to a legitimately disabled and cognitively impaired individual. Your nothing more than a far right, hateful bigot.

No empathy, no compassion, no humanity. Typical.

Gobbledygook and buncombe shenanigans by parlance fancy sir

You know, I should also say eugenicists like yourself, obsessed with the imperfect measurement of intelligence are simply creepy.

Intelligence doesn't determine the validity of human experience. Only shallow minded fascists such as yourself trade in such verbatim.

I can't even imagine an uncaring, emotionally dead monster such as yourself having the decency to show respect to a legitimately disabled and cognitively impaired individual. Your nothing more than a far right, hateful bigot.

No empathy, no compassion, no humanity. Typical.
Please shut the hell up?

No disrespect, but I save my bullshit for people I know and respect.

Give it time....

You seem garrulous and loquacious in nature so I do hope you’ll expand on your point

You seem garrulous and loquacious in nature so I do hope you’ll expand on your point
Lol harsh.

My wife is sleeping and on the verge of going into labor and I'm trying my best to remain calm and composed with this stupid shit...

Don't take me seriously. Not that you did lol

Lol harsh.

My wife is sleeping and on the verge of going into labor and I'm trying my best to remain calm and composed with this stupid shit...

Don't take me seriously. Not that you did lol

Mazeltov!

Why do the West and Japan have so few children?

Their populations are aging and getting old and weak.
Cause we let cost of living spiral out of control and killed the middle class? Not to mention decaying schools and drug abuse running rampant. Having kids is a risk, and a lot of people don't want to take it.

Of the 7 countries with the highest GDP; Japan is the only one whose GDP didn't peak in 2021.

Japan's population was higher in 1996 than 2021, peaking in 2010.

Source: The World Bank
The aging and shrinking of Japan's population is something I've been paying attention to. That's a trend that i've been watching in the U.S. and Europe as well. The U.S. and Europe use immigration to slow that trend down. Japan is leading the way but it is a problem for these countries (U.S. and European) since they have their Nanny State Policies (Social Security, Medicaire, Medicaid etc..). I live in the U.S so i'm more familiar with what's going on here. The U.S. needs the workers to pay for the retired people living on their government checks.

Of the 7 countries with the highest GDP; Japan is the only one whose GDP didn't peak in 2021.

Japan's population was higher in 1996 than 2021, peaking in 2010.

Source: The World Bank
Japan is overcrowded. Problem is the pop. is older, so they want young tax payers and labor to keep things humming along and support the old folks. But always increasing pop. is a bad idea as the country becomes more and more crowded and polluted. This goes for all countries that have way too many people for their landmass.

Anyone a Japan expert? I hear a lot of people say something about the Plaza Accord really damaging Japan's economy. Any truth to that? I'm not super familiar with the impact it had. I watched a video years back but barely remember.

Why do the West and Japan have so few children?

Their populations are aging and getting old and weak.

Because the modern lifestyle promoted in both are not condusive to raising families. To successfully raise families in consistent numbers, you need someone focused on running a home. Traditionally tgis was the mother and the mans wages were high enough to allow this. Now both the man and woman need to work, the women is manipulated to be a careerist like a man and motherhood and stay at home moms are denigrated and devalued. This is the result. The west at least has immigrants but japan doesnt have that either.

The aging and shrinking of Japan's population is something I've been paying attention to. That's a trend that i've been watching in the U.S. and Europe as well. The U.S. and Europe use immigration to slow that trend down. Japan is leading the way but it is a problem for these countries (U.S. and European) since they have their Nanny State Policies (Social Security, Medicaire, Medicaid etc..). I live in the U.S so i'm more familiar with what's going on here. The U.S. needs the workers to pay for the retired people living on their government checks.[/QUOTE

Well, it is exagregated thing btw.
Number of workforce awailable doesn't correlate with GDP like it was 100 years ago.
Nice machine with a glance might replace 5-6-7 young ( automatically then must be non replaceable fundament for future ) cavemans....

Productivity is mainly done with expertise and competence, certain skills and like this...
+ bunches from this 60-65 y.o assumed by youngsters posting here as burden and " parasites " are working and paying high % from their income in tax...

While youngsters posting dreamers posts are thinking that they are " essential stuff " and non replaceable genuises .....+ never will be old ( I really hope )....

Parasites calling ppl supporting them as burden etc....

+ don't dream about holy U.S.
In U.S a lot of 64 y.o ppl are....working....
Paradise appeared...
LOL.

Plus you are usully always in huge debts.
Money as debt.

Better than Russia ofc...
While here is no reason to sit and instruct all world and dream that you will die young....

… Not yet.

The growth will eventually stagnate, it’s inevitable. Eventually, the immigrants will dry up.
It’s already happening in Europe. The immigrants are costing money. Denmark was enough to state that. Italy for various reasons is on the brink. As is Spain and Greece. Replacing your pop with people that don’t share any of your culture and don’t want to contribute os a problem not a solution

It seems like Nooooooooo one here in Japan has more than 2 kids. Like 2 max, most 1 or 0

Back