News Jan Blachowicz send a warning to Izzy

I don't know.
Izzy is light years ahead of Jan on the feet, but the power difference is a great equalizer.

The polish power is too much for Izzy. Jan will crush him

I’m rooting for Izzy on this. He’s taking a much bigger risk in this fight than Jan.

I have much doubt, but i hope Jan get the win...
giphy.gif

Jan is on crack and will be a huge underdog in this fight. He needs to enjoy his time as transitional champ and shut the fuck up.

bank account is in france, even with a vpn u cant ... lol u really u think ur smart huh ?

Well, If I were in France I'd find a way to bet you can be sure. Thanks, I really is smart. Don't sound to me like you want to part with your cash. Buh-bye

BTW, a simple google search reveals that all forms of gambling is legal in France. On line included.

I wish too, but I cant bet on MMA where I live. So it is AV bet or ducking.

LOL sure, can't bet online??

Sound like you're ducking a real bet. Come on...be a man.

Well, If I were in France I'd find a way to bet you can be sure. Thanks, I really is smart. Don't sound to me like you want to part with your cash. Buh-bye
if my aunt had ball, she would be my father.... U cant bet money online on MMA in france.

I was very impressed by Izzy how he handled Costa. Izzy has a decent amount of mma experience now fight wise and lots of kickboxing fights but not sure if his chin is gonna hold up if Jan hits him. I’m thinking it won’t but then again maybe Jan won’t be able to hit him like how intelligently Izzy handled Costa. Gonna be a good fight if it goes down.

jan_blachowicz_3.jpg

"He never lost a fight in MMA so if they make this fight, I will be the first to beat him and he will remember it for the rest of his life. It will be amazing. Small bonus for me.”

“If he wants to feel the legendary Polish power, I’m going to be ready for his pretty style.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/11...el-adesanya-about-coming-to-light-heavyweight
Izzy can beat him because he is a generational talent, but Jan is the same size as Stipe and cracks like a true HW. It's an interesting fight. Still the only guy to give izzy problems is Gastelum, and that's due to handspeed, but if Jan touches him its a bad night.

After Izzy vacates title Glover and Rua can fight for title 2021: MMA evolution year

U cant, u have my word, ask any french people u ll see ...

I have several friends in Paris that bet all the time. But I'll take your word for it. I'll bet you a different way.

A simple money transfer, that I know you can do. A nice and easy €50.00 or €100.00? Who ever wins can gets paid. If Izzy wins I'll send you cash.

I have several friends in Paris that bet all the time. But I'll take your word for it. I'll bet you a different way.

A simple money transfer, that I know you can do. A nice and easy €50.00 or €100.00? Who ever wins can gets paid. If Izzy wins I'll send you cash.
they bet all the time on MMA ??? give me their numbers, I ll ask them how they do

Don't forget that Jan turned Gus into a panic wrestler, ala Conor except Gus isn't so quick to tap. LOL

Back