News Jan Blachowicz send a warning to Izzy

Izzy can beat him because he is a generational talent, but Jan is the same size as Stipe and cracks like a true HW. It's an interesting fight. Still the only guy to give izzy problems is Gastelum, and that's due to handspeed, but if Jan touches him its a bad night.

Jan has good boxing Izzy's boxing isn't that good. It's really his kicks, high and low, that are elite.

Yoel figured out izraels punch timing and clowned him. Jan can do the same

they bet all the time on MMA ??? give me their numbers, I ll ask them how they do

LOL, you expect me to put you in touch with my friends and colleagues. Stop it

Back to the bet, we're on or what?? Real money my friend.

LOL, you expect me to put you in touch with my friends and colleagues. Stop it

Back to the bet, we're on or what?? Real money my friend.
I will be back on the bet, when u answer my question, do they bet on MMA in france, if so, how ?

tell me more about ur imaginary friends.... like the imaginary money u ll give me when israel starch Jan.

I will be back on the bet, when u answer my question, do they bet on MMA in france, if so, how ?

tell me more about ur imaginary friends.... like the imaginary money u ll give me when israel starch Jan.

Jesus, it's like talking to a child. I have friends and colleagues, they live in Paris and bet on UFC fights. I don't go into details on how. If it's that big of a deal to you then I will ask next time we talk.

Come on tough guy.....let's make the bet. You're calling me out that I wont pay you and you're not even willing to make it. Real cash, not a big amount. You wanna make a real bet rather than a pussy AV bet let's do it.

Lmao. Izzy 2nd round if Jan is lucky. That is if Jan is defensive.

jan_blachowicz_3.jpg

"He never lost a fight in MMA so if they make this fight, I will be the first to beat him and he will remember it for the rest of his life. It will be amazing. Small bonus for me.”

“If he wants to feel the legendary Polish power, I’m going to be ready for his pretty style.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/11...el-adesanya-about-coming-to-light-heavyweight

And still

Back