News Jan Blachowicz send a warning to Izzy

Someone post that gif of Corey Anderson getting blown out.

But Polish Power may be too slow since Izzy is like twice as fast as Reyes.
RDA got way slower and less powerful going up a weight class, same thing can happen to Izzy. Jan already knocked out a bulked up MW in Luke by rightfully saying people need a lot of time to get acclimated to extra weight. Also Jan is like 6 inches taller than the last 4 opponents Izzy faced, not to mention greater reach.

People are sleeping on Blachowicz. It's not gonna be an easy fight, but he can knock Adesanya out with 1 shot.

Respect the confidence but I'd rather see Jan/Glover & Izzy/Whittaker 2
I normally would agree with you but I'm just not feeling either Jan/Glover or Izzy/Rob rematch. The rematch is too soon and we all know Glover is aging/not going to remain on top.

Considering the circumstances, forget, go for the one-time payday and do Izzy vs Jan. Let them cash in prior to Jiri getting his shot.

Someone post that gif of Corey Anderson getting blown out.

Damn, 6 pages and no gif?

<mma3>

Sleepin' 25/8

SpecificShorttermBedbug-size_restricted.gif

And while we're here.....

Reyes rounds 1, 2, 3

ImpressionableIckyChipmunk-size_restricted.gif

"I don't lose to people like Jan Blachowicz"

giphy.gif

Rooting for Jan but he stands almost no chance.

Too slow. Too basic.

I am not trolling, for real, I am willing to bet, u duck; so just shut the fuck up and accept Jan's fate

Didn't I tell you to beat it? I don't care about your lame bet. You're like some crazy ex gf stalking me on here.

Didn't I tell you to beat it? I don't care about your lame bet. You're like some crazy ex gf stalking me on here.
He is retarded. Don't even bother, he'll never stop. An avatar bet (who gives a shit?) is the pinnacle of his shitty life.

Reactions: JKS
I mean, Paulo Costa was physically a lot bigger than Izzy but Izzy just collapsed him like a skyscraper with busted foundations.

That being said, Izzy has issues with truly durable guys like Romero, but I dunno if Polish Power is that type or is he more like Costa?
Jan has the movement and boxing skills which Costa lacks.

But I think Izzy is just too good off the counter and will catch him eventually

Beastin 25/8 says there are levels to this.

then dont insult me, ur the one refusing to bet, so u beat it

then dont insult me, ur the one refusing to bet, so u beat it

"Okay okay, big man!! YOu wanna make the big bucks" - Omar Suarez

I'll tell you what big guy! You wanna bet, let's do it. But let's bet like men, and not like pussies. Av bets are for pussies. When betting comes out, you put money down on Izzy and I put money down on Jan. We post the bet slips. Whatever, throw down $100 on the fight.

I am down, you?? Gonna be a man or a pussy?

"Okay okay, big man!! YOu wanna make the big bucks" - Omar Suarez

I'll tell you what big guy! You wanna bet, let's do it. But let's bet like men, and not like pussies. Av bets are for pussies. When betting comes out, you put money down on Izzy and I put money down on Jan. We post the bet slips. Whatever, throw down $100 on the fight.

I am down, you?? Gonna be a man or a pussy?
I wish too, but I cant bet on MMA where I live. So it is AV bet or ducking.

Back