News Jan Blachowicz send a warning to Izzy

super high lvl boing lmao ( find one video of israel rushing like a bum legit throwing punches while running chin in the air )

1FDB43D9-957A-4D1E-BA5C-2844B80D5E47.gif

AV bet right now, yes or duck ?

Take a look at my response. Below to your comment about Jan doing that in the Reyes fight. Some education for you kiddo.

Like I said, what you're doing shows you're an amateur fan. You pick on one mistake in a fight and attribute that to a fighters entire game. In the Reyes, Manuwa, and Cannonier fights there are many examples of Jan moving forward forward and landing a combo.

Izzy although an excellent striker makes many mistakes.

This generations version of

anderson_101.jpg

Except Jan never beat a champ to become a champ

Take a look at my response. Below to your comment about Jan doing that in the Reyes fight. Some education for you kiddo.

Like I said, what you're doing shows you're an amateur fan. You pick on one mistake in a fight and attribute that to a fighters entire game. In the Reyes, Manuwa, and Cannonier fights there are many examples of Jan moving forward forward and landing a combo.

Izzy although an excellent striker makes many mistakes.
He did it against Reyes, and in many fights before.

Now stop ducking, AV BET OR NO????!?!!?

He did it against Reyes, and in many fights before.

Now stop ducking, AV BET OR NO????!?!!?

Yeah, he did a similar attack vs Reyes. But there is a difference in doing something effectively and then doing something in-effectively, you're not very smart are you?? I went over exactly what he did vs Reyes and why it worked so well. He striking attack vs Reyes were very effective as they landed every time and he didn't get touched. He did it very well vs Manuwa as well and also it worked quite well vs Gus. The only time he got caught was vs Santos. If you can't see that then you need help.

It's the same thing with JDS and his looping overhand right. He landed it so well vs many fighters in nearly every fight, KOd Cain. Then he got countered by Francis once and people shit all over him saying it doesn't work. It's one time, you guys need to understand that.

AV BET?? What am I 16 years old?? Get outa here lol. If Izzy wins by KO over then you can rub it in all you want and I'll tell you that you had it right all along.

Yeah, he did a similar attack vs Reyes. But there is a difference in doing something effectively and then doing something in-effectively, you're not very smart are you?? I went over exactly what he did vs Reyes and why it worked so well. He striking attack vs Reyes were very effective as they landed every time and he didn't get touched. He did it very well vs Manuwa as well and also it worked quite well vs Gus. The only time he got caught was vs Santos. If you can't see that then you need help.

It's the same thing with JDS and his looping overhand right. He landed it so well vs many fighters in nearly every fight, KOd Cain. Then he got countered by Francis once and people shit all over him saying it doesn't work. It's one time, you guys need to understand that.

AV BET?? What am I 16 years old?? Get outa here lol. If Izzy wins by KO over then you can rub it in all you want and I'll tell you that you had it right all along.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Happy to see that we agree on something, Jan is getting destroyed like griffin before him.

I think we are gonna see Anderson vs Forrest Griffin part 2

Happy to see that we agree on something, Jan is getting destroyed like griffin before him.

Ok buddy! Now run along and back to your little spot under a bridge.

If this ends up being a pure striking match, Israel destroys Jan. If Jan tries to mix it up, the fight may end up being somewhat competitive. Jan has the strength advantage and may be able to outpower Israel in certain grappling exchanges. But given the fact that Israel has great movement and TDD, I don't see that happening. I think the odds are 80/20 in favor of Israel.

This is a good breakdown:

I'm not even excited about this match-up. I fully expect Jan to hold Izzy up against the cage and ride out a win. He doesn't need to KO Izzy or take him down to win. Jan isn't above employing a wall and stall strategy.

Jan is quite a bit bigger than Izzy, it was very apparent during the Costa press conference. Gonna be an interesting fight

Are you a retard or just a little bit slow 14 y.o.?

I can understand the logic of Izzy winning, but I can't help but feel like this sudden move to LHW shows that he thinks it's going to be easy. He wasn't moving up when Jones was he was champ (despite all the shit talk), and probably wouldn't have moved up if anyone else other than Jan was the champ. Seems like even now as champ, fighters are sleeping on Jan. Fighters are going to keep getting shocked by not just his power, but his experience and technique, which more often than not, has made up for his lack of speed.

I see this fight going two ways. Izzy getting slept in brutal fashion. Or Izzy winning in the pitiful, boring as way he "beat" Romero. I expect Izzy to move in once, and he'll either go out, or he'll get cautious and tap Jan's leg for 5 rounds to a win.

Back