News Jan Blachowicz send a warning to Izzy

KOPPE

אהיה אשר אהיה
@red
Reaction score
jan_blachowicz_3.jpg

"He never lost a fight in MMA so if they make this fight, I will be the first to beat him and he will remember it for the rest of his life. It will be amazing. Small bonus for me.”

“If he wants to feel the legendary Polish power, I’m going to be ready for his pretty style.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2020/11...el-adesanya-about-coming-to-light-heavyweight

It'll be a tough fight but I'm rooting for the Polish hammer power! It's kinda ridiculous that this champ champ thing is becoming more prevalent. Izzy has had two defenses and he's moving up to challenge for the LHW belt with no LHW win? This move is unfair to all the other challengers in both divisions.

Here's to hoping that Izzy actually doesn't remember the fight because he gets KTFO!
tenor.gif

He’s a lot smaller than Reyes tho.
I mean, Paulo Costa was physically a lot bigger than Izzy but Izzy just collapsed him like a skyscraper with busted foundations.

That being said, Izzy has issues with truly durable guys like Romero, but I dunno if Polish Power is that type or is he more like Costa?

I mean, Paulo Costa was physically a lot bigger than Izzy but Izzy just collapsed him like a skyscraper with busted foundations.

That being said, Izzy has issues with truly durable guys like Romero, but I dunno if Polish Power is that type or is he more like Costa?
To be fair, Costa's frame is much smaller than Jan's and he's just a naturally smaller guy than Jan/Reyes even though he's jacked.

Honestly it depends, Jan looks great lately tho and hasn’t been getting rocked since the Santos fight. I think it’s a much closer match-up than people are giving it credit.

Someone post that gif of Corey Anderson getting blown out.

But Polish Power may be too slow since Izzy is like twice as fast as Reyes.
speed made no difference in dat figth power did Izzy s speed was not really mutch for romero either

costa is almost pillow fisted

Back