News Jan Blachowicz send a warning to Izzy

Oh yah yah yah....levels to this shit, ok buddy. Pro kickboxing is the most overated skill set in mma. If Izzy's striking is so masterclass and elite he wouldn't get busted up like he did vs Gastelum a guy half his height and reach. Not to mention looking like a pawn vs Romero.

Izzy is good no doubt and a great mma striker. But Jan is gonna knock him out. The power and size will just be too much, Jan has the better hands and is the bigger man. Look what happened to Izzy when he fought Romero, he got hit once and he turned into a frightened little girl.
yep I am sure u though costa and whittaker would win ... Izzy is about to destroy Jan, I can AV bet right now.

Oh yah yah yah....levels to this shit, ok buddy. Pro kickboxing is the most overated skill set in mma. If Izzy's striking is so masterclass and elite he wouldn't get busted up like he did vs Gastelum a guy half his height and reach. Not to mention looking like a pawn vs Romero.

Izzy is good no doubt and a great mma striker. But Jan is gonna knock him out. The power and size will just be too much, Jan has the better hands and is the bigger man. Look what happened to Izzy when he fought Romero, he got hit once and he turned into a frightened little girl.

Agreed. Everyone here keeps talking up Izzy like size doesn't matter. If Izzy tries to bulk up to meet Jan, he'll likely be much slower. AND, considering that he's not the hardest hitting middleweight, his punches will likely have even less effect on Jan. Meanwhile, Jan will probably be the hardest hitting guy Izzy has faced since Romero, and unlike Romero, Jan won't exactly be standing there doing nothing.

Jan by wall and stall. This outcome seems predictable.

blachowitz isn't quite matt serra, but... he might be michael bisping. be surprised if he defends even once.

Agreed. Everyone here keeps talking up Izzy like size doesn't matter. If Izzy tries to bulk up to meet Jan, he'll likely be much slower. AND, considering that he's not the hardest hitting middleweight, his punches will likely have even less effect on Jan. Meanwhile, Jan will probably be the hardest hitting guy Izzy has faced since Romero, and unlike Romero, Jan won't exactly be standing there doing nothing.

100%. I remember watching the press conference for Izzy vs Costa. Both guys were in light clothing and we saw the difference in size between Jan and Costa, Jan was a much bigger man.

What's funny is that no one is even mentioning Jan's ability to wrestle and use his submission skills like it doesn't exist. People may get a rude awakening once Jan uses his size and gets Izzy down.

yep I am sure u though costa and whittaker would win ... Izzy is about to destroy Jan, I can AV bet right now.
Not sure why you'd bet it. Jan is much bigger and can just hold Izzy up against the cage. Israel's world class kickboxing won't mean shit.

1FDB43D9-957A-4D1E-BA5C-2844B80D5E47.gif

forrest griffin vs silva 2.0
pretty out of context this one. jan's coaches told him to put more pressure and that cost him a fight. it was really close until this moment.

I don't think that he is pillow fisted, but rather he utilizes strength and pressure to score TKOs rather than just straight up knock outs.

I mean, the guy can seriously hurt Romero while standing and banging. It's just that his strikes aren't exactly accurate, which is required to score KOs.
nah i don t think he hurt Yoel at anypoint he s not exactly pillow fisted but he s volume striker probably 15 costa strikes = 1 jan blanchowicz punch

indeed Rozanstruik who is a very decorated kickboxer vs ngannou who is a browler is another good example even overeem and cro cop too

lol, this fight was in 2019. He did the exact same punches/chin up against reyes. You dont improve at 37 years old.
Right like he’s different in some significant way or some massive change in technique.

It'll be a tough fight but I'm rooting for the Polish hammer power! It's kinda ridiculous that this champ champ thing is becoming more prevalent. Izzy has had two defenses and he's moving up to challenge for the LHW belt with no LHW win? This move is unfair to all the other challengers in both divisions.

Here's to hoping that Izzy actually doesn't remember the fight because he gets KTFO!
tenor.gif
It’s not ridiculous, the precedent had been set with the sheer amount of interim titles. More belts better advertising. After McGregor it was an obvious step the invisible hand guided that.

pretty out of context this one. jan's coaches told him to put more pressure and that cost him a fight. it was really close until this moment.
only a bad striker will punch like that, an elite striker dont put the pressure this way, he cut the cage and pick his shots. Ur from poland, u cant be objective. But compare Joanna's technic to Jan on the feet. It is night and day ...

I think Jan hits harder than Romero.

only a bad striker will punch like that, an elite striker dont put the pressure this way, he cut the cage and pick his shots. Ur from poland, u cant be objective. But compare Joanna's technic to Jan on the feet. It is night and day ...
Are you seriously comparing a female strawweight to a male light heavyweight?

Back