News Jan Blachowicz send a warning to Izzy

1FDB43D9-957A-4D1E-BA5C-2844B80D5E47.gif

whats ur point?

I like Jan but he's the weakest LHW champ since Forrest.

Can he knock some dudes out? sure.. but can it happen to him?100%

whats ur point?
My point is that adesanya is for sure a better striker than santos, and that Jan is for sure not a better striker than pereira the dude u put on ur gif.

If santos can do it EASILY, adesanya can too. Jan would need another life time to have the same striking skills as pereira ...

and izzy is gonna one punch Jan?
nah he ll put on a masterclass performances and show u that's their's lvl to this shit. Adesanya is a world class elite kickboxer.

Jan is just a good MMA striker, with average wrestling, and is most likely the weakest LHW "champ" in decades at this point.

My point is that adesanya is for sure a better striker than santos

sure, but he doesn't have that raw santos power.
his only noticeable ko was against sus chin rob

costa is almost pillow fisted
I don't think that he is pillow fisted, but rather he utilizes strength and pressure to score TKOs rather than just straight up knock outs.

I mean, the guy can seriously hurt Romero while standing and banging. It's just that his strikes aren't exactly accurate, which is required to score KOs.

Izzy is gonna get a rude awakening once he gets cracked by Jan. I'd love to see this fight, Jan is gonna KO Izzy out cold.

nah he ll put on a masterclass performances and show u that's their's lvl to this shit. Adesanya is a world class elite kickboxer.

Jan is just a good MMA striker, with average wrestling, and is most likely the weakest LHW "champ" in decades at this point.

Oh yah yah yah....levels to this shit, ok buddy. Pro kickboxing is the most overated skill set in mma. If Izzy's striking is so masterclass and elite he wouldn't get busted up like he did vs Gastelum a guy half his height and reach. Not to mention looking like a pawn vs Romero.

Izzy is good no doubt and a great mma striker. But Jan is gonna knock him out. The power and size will just be too much, Jan has the better hands and is the bigger man. Look what happened to Izzy when he fought Romero, he got hit once and he turned into a frightened little girl.

He’s a lot smaller than Reyes tho.
As long as they're striking and with Izzy's length, I can't see why this would come into play. He's 5x the striker Reyes is - he wouldn't need more muscle on him. It's a fight, after all.

Back