• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Jamahal Hill Says Other Fights UFC Planned To Headline UFC 300 Were "NOT Title Fights, Why Chosen Last Minute Friday"

Maybe another time I will, it's always fun to talk about.

Belcher is also like 260lbs and ripped now, he's only gotten scarier in the years since he left the UFC.
Honestly man, I think Sherdog needs to hear this one properly - this is almost "man tries to get Rashad Evans to sign Shadface picture" level.

Its been a good night on here.

I'm not sure if I can recall a worse MMA tattoo - hes got the money to fix it now too.

it makes Alan Belcher's Johnny Cash look like a work of art.

AlanBelchertat.jpg
No it don’t . That sucks

Nah that sucks man. It’s just ugly mess of stress . Hills is just abstract
Okay lets say the best tattoo artist in the entire world was going to give you one of two tattoos, A color portrait of johnny cash or mickey mouse giving two thumps up on your chest, Which would you have the greatest tattoo artist in the world tattoo onto you?

because one is just a bad concept (hill) and the other is an Okay concept executed poorly (belcher).

But to very clear, they are both suicide inducingly bad

brave move by him

I dont think he wins, tho.

Dana finally gave us the main event but still owes us some oil

TLDR: Jamal is rushing back from a serious injury for a larger than usual payday because the UFC decided an injured LHW was the best of their "many options" to headline their biggest card in years.

"Offered a bag, especially since recovering from serious injury"

God, we've seen this before with Volk vs. Islam 2.

bet the house on Pereira.

Last edited:
I think Jamahal is rushing into this and his legs are going to get absolutely destroyed by Alex.
Usually I'd favor Hill, but yeah considering recent circumstances(arrest, time off, bad injury) I'm starting to lean Alex here

Hill has to come out bliziting before Alex merkz him. Thats the only way. He isnt fully healed and Alex knows this. IMO he is gonna leave his chin exposed in the first couple exchanges and Alex drops him with a hammer without even focusing on the achilles. It will be fireworks but I dont think it lasts long.

just-bleed.gif

jack-nicholson-yes.gif

For anyone curious, this is an article and timeline of Hill's torn achilles.

Agree that it does seem as if he's rushing back a little too quickly.

And to come back from that to fight a guy known for eating up legs. Ominous combo of things

Honestly man, I think Sherdog needs to hear this one properly - this is almost "man tries to get Rashad Evans to sign Shadface picture" level.

Its been a good night on here.
Alright, I'll post it, along with my pic with Alan, in the Mayberry. Hopefully it gets some laughs

Alright, I'll post it, along with my pic with Alan, in the Mayberry. Hopefully it gets some laughs
Mayberry..?

Come on bro, this is going to be an epic thread... It'll get lost down there... Heavies all day for that one!?

Plus you wont get shooped, and thats half the fun

Ok, you're right, Heavies it is. But I just edited my face out of the photo...idk if I want sherdog have that much info on me lol

UFC loves a HL reel starchin’

Alex says he’s been training like a savage and will be more than ready by the time 300 rolls around

Meanwhile Hill, who does in fact gave some dangerous/accurate hands, is coming off of a mobility injury which will affect defensive distancing

Back