• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Jamahal Hill Says Other Fights UFC Planned To Headline UFC 300 Were "NOT Title Fights, Why Chosen Last Minute Friday"

It literally says "they had many options"

Yet OP says they were scrambling. Reading comprehension: 2/10

I don't necessarily think they were scrambling, but I do think their options weren't as vast as they hoped

It literally says "they had many options"

Yet OP says they were scrambling. Reading comprehension: 2/10

I don't necessarily think they were scrambling, but I do think their options weren't as vast as they hoped
I meant for title fights which is what we were ALL expecting to headline UFC 300 at the very least (outside of conor which was shotdown weeks ago).

Hill has to come out bliziting before Alex merkz him. Thats the only way. He isnt fully healed and Alex knows this. IMO he is gonna leave his chin exposed in the first couple exchanges and Alex drops him with a hammer without even focusing on the achilles. It will be fireworks but I dont think it lasts long.

First thought- if they called Jamahal on Friday to offer the fight, does that mean Izzy officially turned down the fight on Thurs?

Second thought- Jamahal better be getting PAID for this like that bag should be at least a mil. He’s coming off injury and had the ufc begging

First thought- if they called Jamahal on Friday to offer the fight, does that mean Izzy officially turned down the fight on Thurs?

Second thought- Jamahal better be getting PAID for this like that bag should be at least a mil. He’s coming off injury and had the ufc begging

If by "the fight" you mean DDP vs Izzy, no Izzy was supposedly ready to go. The fight didn't happen because DDP isn't ready to go for 300. Pereira vs Izzy 3 was never on the table if that's what you meant.

Bag so stuffed he has a full production team yelling out to switch cameras every 3 seconds

Whenever I see his chest tattoo, I see this old meme:

ur,mask_flatlay_front,product,600x600.jpg

689f14e8-507c-4705-98b3-f8e80eee8cad%252FHILL_JAMAHAL_L_02-19.png

I'm not sure if I can recall a worse MMA tattoo - hes got the money to fix it now too.

it makes Alan Belcher's Johnny Cash look like a work other art.

AlanBelchertat.jpg
I AGREE, the cash one is ugly and poorly done, but the idea itself isn't as stupid as micky fucking mouse giving you 2 thumbs up on your chest jesus christ
mouse.png

It's mickey mouse's fucking glove and you can't even tell me it isn't with a straight face.

I'm not sure if I can recall a worse MMA tattoo - hes got the money to fix it now too.

it makes Alan Belcher's Johnny Cash look like a work of art.

AlanBelchertat.jpg

That's hands down the worst tattoo I have ever seen.

It's absolutely grotesque and looks nothing like any living human being I've encountered lol

It's also HUGE!

Back