• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Jamahal Hill makes fun of Pereira by posting his stiff unconscious body

Don't know if Pereira has ever said anything bad about Hill. I could be wrong but to me he always comes across as a respectful guy.

Hill just seems very insecure and bitter.

If Jiri wins Hill will be celebrating like its his victory.

Dude needs to step away,,
He aint winning any fans.

Hill is such an annoying, cringeworthy loser. The other day he was wondering why Poirier had fans and he didn’t because he had zero self awareness.

I wish he’d get an immediate rematch because we all know he’d get flatlined again and maybe it should shut him up. I doubt he comes back from that loss, it looks like it broke him.

I disagree but we’re just gonna go in circles on this. Hill kicked him in the hip not the groin and Herb made a mistake by stepping in and then not fully separating them. Hill still got tkod but yea there was definitely an issue there. I think it was DC who agreed and said Herb made a mistake.
Hill got hit throwing a left hook. He was not distracted. He was attacking and got countered. It's plain as day.

Poatan did get knocked out worse than Hill no question, but Hill also definitely got knocked out. Clearly part of the reaction to the loss is due to how it was some odd circumstances where the fight was briefly stopped by Herb, then continued quickly, then Poatan stepped on Jamahal's foot while throwing the left hook. It was a slightly dirty KO imho even though it was technically according to the rules.

How is it dirty lol? The fight is supposed to resume. How long should you wait before throwing a punch?

I disagree but we’re just gonna go in circles on this. Hill kicked him in the hip not the groin and Herb made a mistake by stepping in and then not fully separating them. Hill still got tkod but yea there was definitely an issue there. I think it was DC who agreed and said Herb made a mistake.
Dude you can hear the kick hit the cup da fuk r u talking bout

GOATMahal Hill KOs Alex Standing in the rematch. When we look at the mma history books this will be like GSP vs Serra 2

Guy literally did nothing except promote his fight against alex and believe in himself and people hate him for it. He cant do anything right apparently. So he may as well talk shit on everyone anyways

Hill got fucked over by Herb Dean, but he still got finished. We’ll see the rematch sooner or later
How did he get fucked over? Hill committed the foul which caused the pause in the first place, and Alex didn't want to stop. They restarted, and Hill was prepared enough to throw a punch at the same time Alex did. But Alex connected, Hill did not.

alex.png

You guys are fucking delusional. Take a look at the replay, Hill was not off balance or distracted. He was zoned in and timed Alex perfectly. His punch would've landed first had it connected.

This was recent or lead up to the fight?

Regardless. Do your talking in the cage.

jamahal hill God made you for a better purpose than living through another brother, brother.

Back