• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Jamahal Hill makes fun of Pereira by posting his stiff unconscious body

No cap Hill’s dick kick is the most notable nut shot in recent UFC history.

a very weird hill(haha) to die on right here.

It’s not like they have a particular rivalry or anything.

To me this seems like s very random and one sided beef.

Living vicariously through another mans knockout.. sad for an ex UFC champ.
Got that Colby Covington ish feel too

giphy.gif

Just my opinion, Herb made a mistake by stepping in between them and then letting Alex ref his own fight. Herb wouldn’t make that mistake again.
Incredibly bad and unjustified, sherbro. The ref is supposed to stop the action until the fighter is ready to go. He went to step in and Alex called him off because he was already ready to go, so Herb ushered them back on. It's been done a LOT, and is standard practice.

Incredibly bad and unjustified, sherbro. The ref is supposed to stop the action until the fighter is ready to go. He went to step in and Alex called him off because he was already ready to go, so Herb ushered them back on. It's been done a LOT, and is standard practice.

That’s fair point I just personally didn’t like it, Herb should have been more authoritative imo. I was cheering for Pereira btw don’t really care for Hill

Pathetic,

1. He is out with an injury - and IMO dodged a bullet.

2. Using another man's achievements to try and trash talk

3. He was KO'd by Pereira 2 PPVs ago.

4. Claiming that the brief halt was the reason he was caught - despite everyone with a clue seeing Pereira not having any respect for anything that was coming his way (DC and Joe noticed it).

5. Continuing from above - he landed a lowblow and somehow just seems to ignore that.

6. Pereira was KO'd in a fight he was on his way to winning and took it like a champ - despite Izzy's celebration and mocking of his kid - and moved on to BIGGER things.

7. Alex is coming in, in all likelihood getting paid $$$, saving a card and winning fans while Hill is out sitting on his ass using another man's victory to try and talk shit and looking more pathetic by the second.

Back