• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Jamahal Hill makes fun of Pereira by posting his stiff unconscious body

Hill got fucked over by Herb Dean, but he still got finished. We’ll see the rematch sooner or later

What on earth are you talking about? He kicked Pereira square in the nuts while Pereira was pressuring him…

Did expect expect Hills foul to alleviate the forward pressure? Did you expect Hill even belonged in the same ring as a Championship level striker like Pereira?

<JagsKiddingMe>

Hills banter is so trash tier he can’t even get his facts straight lol.

When did Pereira need oxygen? It was the other way around, It was Izzy that got set up on an oxygen tank.

GOATs recognize GOATs

Screen_Shot_2020_04_13_at_1.31.51_AM.png

Not going to lie, Hill is pretty cold blooded, which is how mma fighters should be.

View attachment 1048131

Bloody on Instagram and social media yes.

The reality is when it came to fighting (not writing online) Pereira knocked his ass out and could've actually murdered him if there was no referee.

I don't have a horse in this but Hill should stfu and focus on Ulberg because even tho I think Hill win this fight, Ulberg is no joke and the last thing he should be doing is overlook him.

What on earth are you talking about? He kicked Pereira square in the nuts while Pereira was pressuring him…

Did expect expect Hills foul to alleviate the forward pressure? Did you expect Hill even belonged in the same ring as a Championship level striker like Pereira?

<JagsKiddingMe>

No he didn’t watch it again. Hill even said during an interview the kick was to the hip.

Bloody on Instagram and social media yes.

The reality is when it came to fighting (not writing online) Pereira knocked his ass out and could've actually murdered him if there was no referee.

I don't have a horse in this but Hill should stfu and focus on Ulberg because even tho I think Hill win this fight, Ulberg is no joke and the last thing he should be doing is overlook him.
Hill fight got cancelled bro. Ulberg is fighting Anthony Smith on 303.

This won't make any fans for Jamahal.

Hill's probably now in the "Shouldn't have said that" mode.

Uncalled for, cheap AF shot thrown at Alex. Possible beef story line starting?

This won't make any fans for Jamahal.

Hill's probably now in the "Shouldn't have said that" mode.

Uncalled for, cheap AF shot thrown at Alex. Possible beef story line starting?
Hill is obviously campaigning for a rematch.

No way he should get a rematch right away. I always felt him vs Jiri was the fight to make in the first place.

Not really sure who he should be fighting next.. What's up with Ankalaev? We haven't heard from him in a while and he's up there.

Hill vs Ankalaev?

Hill is obviously campaigning for a rematch.

No way he should get a rematch right away. I always felt him vs Jiri was the fight to make in the first place.

Not really sure who he should be fighting next.. What's up with Ankalaev? We haven't heard from him in a while and he's up there.

Hill vs Ankalaev?
Yeah that fight makes a lot of sense. Both guys need a big signature win to get a title shot. Plus Alex or Jiri won't be fighting soon after 303. They should book it but I think I'm going to be rooting for a double KO.

This is an incredible amount of salt after losing a fight, legit never seen something so bad

The nature of the petty insults are so childish too

If Alex loses to Jiri at 303, Jamahal is surely over the moon

Yeah that fight makes a lot of sense. Both guys need a big signature win to get a title shot. Plus Alex or Jiri won't be fighting soon after 303. They should book it but I think I'm going to be rooting for a double KO.
If the fight happen I guess I'll have to go with the Russian guy.

Hill has been unbearable since he lost.

I disagree but we’re just gonna go in circles on this. Hill kicked him in the hip not the groin and Herb made a mistake by stepping in and then not fully separating them. Hill still got tkod but yea there was definitely an issue there. I think it was DC who agreed and said Herb made a mistake.
They touched gloves and circled for at least three steps before engaging. What do you think should have happened?

Back