Rumored Jake Paul vs Julio Cesar Chavez JR

Good for JJC Jr... it is absolutely amazing that he can con anybody into paying to watch him half ass his way through a career. If he ever cared about his career, he's well over it now.

Paul all day.

Good for JJC Jr... it is absolutely amazing that he can con anybody into paying to watch him half ass his way through a career. If he ever cared about his career, he's well over it now.

Paul all day.

Junior should "Paul it a day" you might say.

He tried to fight an actual pro boxer... the guy dick tucked and dropped out.

Hmm I think dropping out of a fight with broken or even cracked ribs is a pretty acceptable excuse for anyone. I wouldn't wish broken ribs on my worst enemy it's horrible.....if its genuine like.

I know he showed an x-ray but who knows.

Hmm I think dropping out of a fight with broken or even cracked ribs is a pretty acceptable excuse for anyone. I wouldn't wish broken ribs on my worst enemy it's horrible.....if its genuine like.

My personal experience, and one I've heard from others, is that broken ribs hurt a lot more in the healing process than at the time.

Broken jaws really hurt, and (heroic) guys have fought on with those...

My personal experience, and one I've heard from others, is that broken ribs hurt a lot more in the healing process than at the time.

Broken jaws really hurt, and (heroic) guys have fought on with those...

Yeah it's disgusting. coughing, sneezing, shitting, hiccups, breathing, laughing everything is just painful so if he's had broken ribs few weeks prior to a fight I don't blame him nor would I blame others.

Suppose if he did it mid fight I'd be indifferent. But if you break any bone be it jaw, hand, eye socket, wrist etc prior to a fight your going to drop out. Idiots rock up to a fight already fucked.

Pretty sad he can't be a professional and get through a fight camp.

Either way, it's not Jake Paul's fault - he tried to fight a pro boxer, pro boxer dropped out.

Pretty sad he can't be a professional and get through a fight camp.

Either way, it's not Jake Paul's fault - he tried to fight a pro boxer, pro boxer dropped out.
I think its fairly professional as long as the injury is real and not a made up farce to avoid the fight. Injuries happen during camp.

Not saying its Jake Paul's fault but to say someone ducked him over injury is a bit short sighted...and let's be honest there's about 100 other pro fighters he could of got to stand in and/or book in for 2022, instead he's just making noise.

The mental gymnastics people have to put themselves through to feel better about Jake’s success and their own shortcomings
Exactly. I never even liked Jake Paul but it’s so hilarious how delusional and salty his haters are that I now back him. I’ve always thought he’s net positive for the sport too and has shown decent abilities for an amateur.

If Chavez shows up in shape he should be clear favorite. Bad fight for Paul. Any version of Chavez has far more skill than Jake Paul in a boxing ring. Come on.

Back