Rumored Jake Paul vs Julio Cesar Chavez JR

2nd only to Adrien Broner, I don't think I've ever seen a "professional" fighter give less fucks about his career.

999 times out of a thousand, I would say Jake Paul would get the shit kicked out of him facing a real professional boxer.

but JCC jr. I don't know. I would have this a dead even fight tbh. maybe having JCC jr the slight dog at +105

2nd only to Adrien Broner, I don't think I've ever seen a "professional" fighter give less fucks about his career.

999 times out of a thousand, I would say Jake Paul would get the shit kicked out of him facing a real professional boxer.

but JCC jr. I don't know. I would have this a dead even fight tbh. maybe having JCC jr the slight dog at +105
The difference between Broner and Chavez is Broner at least tries in his fights. He's just nowhere near as good as he and the media hyped him to be.
Chavez literally doesn't even give a fuck during the fights which is why we've seen him nope out twice at the first sign of trouble, when he wasn't even taking a particularly bad beating in either fight

He is so bad he went the distance with Canelo?

If you followed his career or boxing at that time it would be an easy question to answer.
Dude is/was way bigger than Canelo. Dude is known for not having real fight camps, missing weight, drug issues, heavy parties, & not training or taking the sport seriously. Yet he was able to drop the champion and almost put him out. Natural for the sport with genetics & a pedigree 2nd to none. He just never had the mentality or dedication of a world class athlete.

Malignanni thinks this fight makes sense for Jake Paul because what a Jake Paul fight needs right now is "surprise elements" of fighting guys who may or may not even train and probably won't bother to make weight...

It's the stupidest reasoning I've ever heard.

Paulie, maybe after 2 opponent no shows, Jake needs an opponent who will tick the boxes, show up, make weight and actually fight ?

Paul wins if they fight I was really hoping rahman would end him but

<Fedor23>

jr. such a spud
he is basically an out of shape punching bag at this point

I won't be surprised if he loses yeti will still be disgusted

it's a weird emotion

I wonder how his dad feels

you got to be the most obnoxiously ignorant asshole on this board right now, and there's quite some competition in that department.

Jake Paul ducking #PmP

#PmP just beat the best MMA striker in BKFC

Back