Rumored Jake Paul vs Julio Cesar Chavez JR

JCC Jr. will walk Paul down........if he's allowed to that is. Rumored that Floyd wasnt allowed to KO Logan and Woodley couldn't KO Jake in 1st fight...kinda seems like a set-up
Well this will be very telling for the legitimacy of these fights

Man, isnt Jr done making a fool out himself? His dad must be ready to kill him

Chavez just won his last fight against a monster though, Jake Paul next and after he wins that who knows? A string of rematches, kills Silva, Jacobs and finally a rematch against canelo which he can win if he trains properly. Good luck jr

As bad as Chavez Jnr is, he'd easily beat Jake Paul. At the very worse, he'd show up after a night of cocaine and alcohol and still survive to lose a SD. He's a mid tier unmotivated journeyman which is enough to beat a fresh rookie like Jake Paul. Chavez Jnr has been boxing his whole life, not a couple of years. This is honesty a stupid match up for Jake to take, he should be sticking to Tommy Fury or a washed up mma fighter.

Last edited:
After Julio showed up overweight and loss to an out of prime Silva call me crazy picking Paul
I think he overlooked Silva, he is now coming off a win so maybe he's trying to salvage whatever career he has left. I expect he'd do everything in his power to show up and comfortably beat Jake Paul, losing to a 46 year old Anderson Silva is one thing, losing to Jake Paul is another.

Smells weakness after Julio's loss to Silva, also still has the weight advantage as I imagine this fight will be at cruiserweight.

If I was Jake Paul and looking for an easy fight with massive props, why not try and fight Evander Holyfield? Looked terrible against Vitor Belfort. I know he wouldn't actually get any further respect smashing a 59 year old, but if he beat him he would have a win over a former heavyweight champion and former unified cruiser weight champion, and another W on the resume. Evander probably would do anything for the pay day too.

Paul is a glorified celebrity "boxer".
I doubt he will ever turn down the amount of money he is commanding right now fighting well-recognized over the hill "pseudo-boxers" and start moving up the ranks of actual professional boxers for chump-change.
His days of laughing his way to the bank are numbered though.
The first guy he fights with a decent amount of real professional ring experience that takes him seriously is going to teach him a big lesson about boxing and it's going to be very satisfying to watch it happen.
I'm looking forward to the look on his face between rounds while it's happening.
I'm thinking it's going to be real soon too.

I think he got very lucky not fighting Fury.

Jake will win this fight comfortably. The fact Jr has to go up in weight already puts him at a speed disadvantage against a guy who’s comfortable at that weight.

People always talk about experience but come on, some of you have been watching combat sports long enough to know that experience doesn’t always win fights and for the most part the younger, hungrier fighter does.

I think people need to accept Jake is going to be winning for a while and to enjoy the show because watching salty people cry about it is the best part.

I think he overlooked Silva, he is now coming off a win so maybe he's trying to salvage whatever career he has left. I expect he'd do everything in his power to show up and comfortably beat Jake Paul, losing to a 46 year old Anderson Silva is one thing, losing to Jake Paul is another.
- scores were not announced.
- weights not listed on boxrec.
- opponent stopped in last three fights before Jr.
- fight took place in Jr's hometown.

Seems legit

Chavez Jr. drops and comes within a whisker of finishing Ring P4P no. 3 ranked Sergio Martinez

Nearly 10 years ago after getting completely outclassed for 11 rounds.
It was 1 good round and he's looked like complete garbage ever since.

An ancient Anderson Silva made him look completely foolish (bullshit scorecard gave Chavez the fight, that should not have been an SD), I have no faith on him here
People need to remember Chavez is one of the most famous weight bullies we've ever seen. Cutting massive amounts of weight to fight smaller guys and use his size to his advantage. This is a big reason why he's looked absolutely horrendous ever since he stopped fighting at MW

JCC Jr. will walk Paul down........if he's allowed to that is. Rumored that Floyd wasnt allowed to KO Logan and Woodley couldn't KO Jake in 1st fight...kinda seems like a set-up

No "setup" required for JCCjr. He's an embarrassment to the sport and his family name, and he's been phoning it in for years.
The only thing he's walking down is meatball sub.

No "setup" required for JCCjr. He's an embarrassment to the sport and his family name, and he's been phoning it in for years.
The only thing he's walking down is meatball sub.

This too good XD XD XD

Back