Rumored Jake Paul vs Julio Cesar Chavez JR

No, I do not. I think Anderson excelled at having so many options. He was able to utilize his length and versatility in the standup through kickboxing way more than he ever could in boxing. He looked up to RJJ, I can only imagine he'd be a poor version of that at best.
Fair enough. I do not think he would be RJJ or some dominant champ, but if fully dedicated to boxing I would not be surprised if he could contend for a belt or be solid gate keeper.

Agreed….The knockout made people forget how ugly it was …..
Exactly bro....it was so terrible and low level that freakin tik toker teenagers that know NOTHING about boxing even knew that it was boo-worthy!

I cannot imagine a world where Chavez loses this. Even considering his recent decline, he is still 100x the boxer Paul is

I can’t fault Paul for trying to make as much money as possible but if he wants to be taken seriously as a boxer this isn’t the way to do it. I mean what other boxers are able to pick their opponents? I can’t think of any. In my opinion showtime should pair him up against another young up and coming boxer who’s also trying to make a name for himself, around the same weight class and wins recorded.
thats what happens when you are your own boss and dont have to deal with promoters

I was kinda hoping he would take on somebody a little less on the decline. If JCCjr trains a little he should win. I doubt he does. I was hoping he fought somebody like Marco Huck or a Tony Bellew type.

This fight is interesting, who knows who of these two have tarnished boxing more but I wonder if Jr decided to take it serious and knocks Paul out, will he become the hero we never expected and sort of turn things around in the eyes of the public?
nice take on this

Who would Paul beat down worse
Oscar De La Hoya or Julio Ceasar Chavez Jr.?

So now he beats De La Hoya? lol

The way JP moves and gets tired someone with an educated jab should school him.

But Jr won’t show up ready for a fight and is more likely to take a check to lose

If jp improved his cardio he could win. Sounds like Chavez is pricing himself out though.

You could have said the same thing when he faced Silva.
Andy is actually a very talented striker tho. Andy winning that was surprising but no unimaginable. I expected an actual fight out of Andy even if he lost.

I cannot imagine a world where Chavez loses this. Even considering his recent decline, he is still 100x the boxer Paul is

JCC Jr. will walk Paul down........if he's allowed to that is. Rumored that Floyd wasnt allowed to KO Logan and Woodley couldn't KO Jake in 1st fight...kinda seems like a set-up

Back