Jake Ellenberger vs. Johny Hendricks: Who Do You Have?

This is interesting, Ellenberger has great all around skill just not very patient at times, Hendricks will just have to watch for takedown and go for a KO. I think Henricks by a smidgeon or a KO. :icon_chee

Jake.

The fight is a tossup. Similar styles, should be exciting.

I agree. Hendricks always paces himself in the fight. The Koscheck fight might have been the only one he didn't. But Ellenberger never paces himself. Always looks pretty tired by end of rd. 2/rd. 3.

Sig/av bet me for an entire year if you're confident in your boy. Dbsh.

I don't know, but I am really excited for it.

I dont know if you remember the thread, but I was the one who started that thread in 2009 about hendricks fighting gsp for the title in the future and then I bumped it after he ko'd martin. Ive been on Johnnys nuts for years!

Im a fan of both.

I think Hendricks wil have his hands full if he does not get that early KO and if Ellenberger does not gas.

Ellenberger has good power and is more technical than Hendricks, but so was Kampman.

This is a tough fight to call.

I used to be a fan of Hendricks until he got loose in the lips in the last month or so. I want to see him lose now

Going with Johny, hope he gets his title shot

Close call but I'll say Ellenberger, although that would set Hendricks back for his title shot.

Good and close fight, style wise. I have a feeling Hendricks is going to KO Ellenberger in the 2nd or 3rd round. Can't see this fight being anything other than exciting.

On paper I take Ellenberger, however after the Fitch and Kamp fights I can't expect Hendricks to lose based on facts and previous fights haha.

Hendricks deserves to be favored, but I'll go with the Juggernaut. He's an intense dude, and I love his nickname.

This smells like upset city. Anytime the clear #1 contender has to take a +1 fight because the champ is ducking him, they usually take a nap and lose their spot.

I really don't know. Hopefully Jake

I like Hendricks but this is a pick 'em fight, IMO. No clue how this is gonna go down.

Hendricks, but it could go either way with the power these two have.

This smells like upset city. Anytime the clear #1 contender has to take a +1 fight because the champ is ducking him, they usually take a nap and lose their spot.

Not all the time. JDS and Chuck can say otherwise.

Back