Jake Ellenberger vs. Johny Hendricks: Who Do You Have?

fully supporting hendricks on this one. but ellenberger is about as dangerous a pre title shot matchup as there is for him.

I would give Hendricks a better chance since Ellenberger has shown to be more susceptible to getting KOed, but it's a close fight.

fully supporting hendricks on this one. but ellenberger is about as dangerous a pre title shot matchup as there is for him.

Yeah. I think one day, if he continued to improve, Ellenberger could fight for a title.

Hendricks in a close fight.

Yeah. I think one day, if he continued to improve, Ellenberger could fight for a title.

he def could and he was already in the discussion after beating shields and diego back to back. kampmann sidelined him. but you look at ellenberger, he has a lot of solid wins.

i feel like it might look like pierce vs. hendricks or hendricks vs. kos- a fight where it is hotly contested, goes to the judges, and there's a case to be made for either edging the win.

If its 3 rounds (which I really don't know, I'd assume its 5 as a title contention eliminator bout), I favor jake. If 5, I favor johnny to either pick up and win 3-5 or finish in 3 or 4.

i got Hendricks by KO but it could go either way. i just think Hendricks' unorthodox punches will provide better openings to capitalize on and he'll do so without getting caught.

i could be wrong though.

i got Hendricks by KO but it could go either way. i just think Hendricks' unorthodox punches will provide better openings to capitalize on and he'll do so without getting caught.

i could be wrong though.

I agree. His punches come from weird angles.

I'm picking Hendricks via better chin. Koscheck has solid power and didn't really put Hendricks in trouble. Unless Jake is able to get the better of him wrestling I see Hendricks landing the left hand and getting Ellenburger in trouble.

Im riding shotgun on the Ellenberger war wagon 100% . I see him alot at Kings MMA so 100% Im going with Jake.

WAR JAKE !!!!!

I'm rooting for Ellenberger because he is in my current top 3 favorite WW. But I have no idea who will win this fight. Ellenberger has been hurt before while I can't recall a time where Hendricks looked hurt. Should be a great fight

I'm picking Hendricks via better chin. Koscheck has solid power and didn't really put Hendricks in trouble. Unless Jake is able to get the better of him wrestling I see Hendricks landing the left hand and getting Ellenburger in trouble.

I agree with this.

this is probably the best WW fight in the last few years.

Ellenberger - Condit is one fight that i cannot still get over it .
rooting for jake here .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back