International Jair Bolsonaro asks Brazilians not to deal with Covid-19 'like f**s'

A BR poster claims he was using a general term for sissy but he is notoriously anti-gay regardless. I believe he once said he'd rather his son die in a car accident than come out as gay.
The funny thing is his son is obviously, like totally sooo gay.
carlos-bolsonaro-primo-leo-indio.jpg

He is the one with no beard/weak beard. Bolsonaro has 4 sons and 1 daughter IIRC, 3 are politicians, the daughter is a kid and the other one was studying to be a fighter pilot or something.
The "totally not gay" one is an alderman in Rio.

Holy stupid.

He's a joke in his country and one of the most unpopular leaders in the world. His base is comprised mostly of teen incels, guys with ED, and unscrupulous rich Brazilians who are willing to fuck up the country for tax breaks.
Don't forget the milicias.
Brazilian police militias (Portuguese: Milícias), in Rio de Janeiro and other cities of Brazil, are clandestine paramilitary groups made up of current and former police officers which carry out both vigilante and organized crime activities. In the favelas where the authorities have effectively lost control, drug gangs like ADA and Red Command often reign supreme, openly selling drugs and carrying weapons as well as acting as the de facto authorities, building infrastructure and enforcing their own brand of law and order. Police-backed militias force out the drug traffickers, only to set up their own protection rackets, extorting residents and taxing basic services.

The militias have their roots in the death squads of the Brazilian military dictatorship. Because of their close ties to the police force, the militias also enjoy the support of certain politicians, including the Bolsonaro family.
Having a gay son must suck, I get Bolsonaro.
If you get what he means you're probably a dick tbh. If I had a choice of course I'd prefer a straight son but I'd rather have a live, gay son than one who died in a fucking car accident holy shit.
The funny thing is his son is obviously, like totally sooo gay.
carlos-bolsonaro-primo-leo-indio.jpg

He is the one with no beard/weak beard. Bolsonaro has 4 sons and 1 daughter IIRC, 3 are politicians, the daughter is a kid and the other one was studying to be a fighter pilot or something.
The "totally not gay" one is an alderman in Rio.
Probably sending him an indirect message

"If you think about coming out as gay then prepare to 'die in a car accident' meu filho."

If you get what he means you're probably a dick tbh. If I had a choice of course I'd prefer a straight son but I'd rather have a live, gay son than one who died in a fucking car accident holy shit.

"If I had a choice of course I'd prefer a straight son"

Gold Jerry, just gold

Lol nice long rant. I'll go from the top.

Why don't I care about the other 1000s of other causes of deaths? I do. Like I said in the other thread, I'm happy to keep our mandatory quarantine even without Covid-19. ( for arrivals entering our state ) The influenza and flue numbers have been squashed by the mandatory quarantining in my state. I'm fine to keep it going.

If I had a flue or influenza etc etc not only would I stay away from the elderly. Id stay the fuck away from everyone. Always have. Don't need a mask if you're not going out n about lol. Haven't worn a mask once .. because my state controlled it covid.

People can live as they please in private. Why haven't I made it my personal mission, To get granny to hit the weights ? Lol people can do whatever they want with their health , I only give a fuck if your choices are going to effect others. Obesity? Lol once again.. not infectious wont harm others. I don't care if a individual wants to over eat or drink themselves to retardation. You do you. I care if you jump in a car tho while drunk as it's risking other people's lives.

No I'm not in top physical condition. Once again that isn't going to effect anyone else.. what a stupid line of argument.

Power hungry controlling bs ? Lol hilarious yeah its about the " power " . No i don't know anybody who's died from the virus because in my state only 6 people have died because mandatory quarantine works lol

We don't have any restrictions here. Elderly can go to the pub and go outside and shop here. Why do you want to take that away from them?

Edit : we still have some restrictions actually.
Only 75% full stadiums . And only up to 40 people for a party at your house.. draconian... all about that power. How ever will people cope.

Stop your bitching and be a man

You want mandatory quarantine even if there was NO covid19? Huh? what? Think about that for a second.

Next on your list. No shit you should stay away from others when you are sick. 99% of the human population was already doing this before covid19.

So you think wearing or not wearing masks affects the population as a whole, but you being a fat ass doesn't? Let me break it down in simpleton terms for you. You are fat, which means that your immune system isn't as strong as it could be. Which means you are at a higher risk of contracting covid19. So now you are spreading covid19 around to other people that you otherwise would not have done if you weren't fat and had a stronger immune sytem.

You've only had 6 people die in your state from covid19, but you're advocating all these control measures like its really the black plague or the spanish flu? huh? what? for real?

75% capacity huh? that means that business is only making 75% of what they could be making, and for what exactly? You said yourself covid has only taken 6 people in your state. Are you really so stupid that you believe a stadium at 75% capacity is really curbing the spread of a virus as opposed to full 100%? Thats still thousands of people grouped up, coughing, sneezing, blowing their noses, shaking hands, hugging, urinating and defecating in an even smaller, more confined area.

You really are a huge pussy.

What tax breaks? He is about to raise taxes to expand a social program for minimum income. He is your kind of leader

His only redeeming trait is calling people maricas concerning covid.
What maybe Trotsky will not get is that without the strength of parties in Brazil(there are dozens of parties and they mean nothing, it's an individualistic political system, Bolsonaro has been a member of 10 or more parties during his life) politicians are a lot more fluid in their positions.
Back in 2019, yes, Bolsonaro wanted a regressive flat tax and was spewing stuff about trickle down economics(although for constitutional reasons it will never be as you have in the US since many forms of welfare, such as healthcare, are codified into the constitution). After COVID and begrudgingly signing into law the emergency relief package he realized his popularity sky rocketed in the Northeast(the poorest region in Brazil) and combined with the fact he left his original party he is now playing around with the idea of becoming an economic populist too.
In the US, if a Republican president started to defend, for example, Universal Healthcare, he would get ditched by his own party.
Of course, the problem with this kind of political system is that to get stuff passed into law as you don't have the backing of your party you either need to be an extremely popular figure or be advancing an extremely popular measure, where opposing you means political suicide, or you need to offer something to congressmen. Ministries, secretaries, (legal) money for regional projects or in the worst case scenario, illegal money.

By the way, I'm not a fan of Bolsonaro, I do support some of his policies in relation to business, for example, it takes maybe a month or so to open a business in Brazil, firing an employee is also more expensive than keeping him(kind like in France) and he wants to change that. I'm also broadly in favor of laxer gun laws(not like in the US, but you can't even have a double barreled "Joe Biden" shotgun in your home without going through a lengthy and expensive process). But, he is a complete idiot when it comes to international PR, environmental conservation, facing COVID, tackling high level corruption(he is strong on going after low level bureaucrats), and he is (or plays) a low IQ president in general.
His hardcore base is composed of losers, I'm member of a group chat from a local gun club and some of the people there are hardcore followers of his. I've heard that:
-The death penalty should be instituted for any crime
-The military dictatorship was great but it was infiltrated by homosexuals
-China and Bill Gates want to poison/chip people with the coronavirus vaccine.
-The election was a fraud, even though he won! But he really won with, like, 80% of the vote
-A rich childless old hag claims her hairstylist's son was "becoming gay" due to indoctrination at school(!) but she recommended a psychologist that turned him to be straight.

Last edited:
Bolsonaro tells Brazil not to deal with coronavirus like 'a country of f**s'

35544716-8936277-image-a-11_1605084785301.jpg

Brazil's president Jair Bolsonaro came under fire on Tuesday for telling people not to deal with Covid-19 like 'a country of f*gs', in his latest controversial outburst about the pandemic.

Bolsonaro used the offensive term for gay people while complaining that 'all anyone talks about these days is the pandemic... we need to stop that'.

'I regret the deaths. I really do. But we're all going to die someday. There's no use fleeing reality. We have to stop being a country of f*gs... we have to face up to it and fight. I hate this f****t stuff,' he said in a speech at the presidential palace.

Bolsonaro made the 'f*g' remarks during a meandering speech on Tuesday, supposedly about tourism, in which he also appeared to threaten Joe Biden.

Continue reading

Hilarious. He's right though. If Trump defeated covid even though his diet consists of hamburgers, coke and ice-cream pretty much anybody can.
But too many people want to stay home afraid of their own shadows no matter what.

This helps me understand why Costa just can't get past his pantomimed ass rape at UFC 253.

What maybe Trotsky will not get is that without the strength of parties in Brazil(there are dozens of parties and they mean nothing, it's an individualistic political system, Bolsonaro has been a member of 10 or more parties during his life) politicians are a lot more fluid in their positions.
Back in 2019, yes, Bolsonaro wanted a regressive flat tax and was spewing stuff about trickle down economics(although for constitutional reasons it will never be as you have in the US since many forms of welfare, such as healthcare, are codified into the constitution). After COVID and begrudgingly signing into law the emergency relief package he realized his popularity sky rocketed in the Northeast(the poorest region in Brazil) and combined with the fact he left his original party he is now playing around with the idea of becoming an economic populist too.
In the US, if a Republican president started to defend, for example, Universal Healthcare, he would get ditched by his own party.
Of course, the problem with this kind of political system is that to get stuff passed into law as you don't have the backing of your party you either need to be an extremely popular figure or be advancing an extremely popular measure, where opposing you means political suicide, or you need to offer something to congressmen. Ministries, secretaries, (legal) money for regional projects or in the worst case scenario, illegal money.

Yes you are right, but he was always leech who catered to a small niche armed forces and police. With Dilma downfal he became conservative hoping to win votes, talking about cut govt spending and cutting taxes, but the minute he was elected he became just like your regular Brazilian president, inflating govt costs and probably will have to raise taxes.

Brazilians love that talk. Different culture

Actually all the Latin Americans plus the Spaniards. Well, the Spaniards can be only cocky, they are more professional.

But Brazil is really hard to be ruled.

She is 38, he is 65. He just looks like crap, particularly after getting stabbed back in 2019, while she looks pretty good for her age.

Real Christian. :)) Or maybe he"s just born again.

Actually all the Latin Americans plus the Spaniards. Well, the Spaniards can be only cocky, they are more professional.

But Brazil is really hard to be ruled.

Real Christian. :)) Or maybe he"s just born again.
He had 3 wives to date and he always gets a divorce when they're about 40, lol.
He is bizarre, nominally a Catholic he got baptized in Israel by an evangelical preacher, but he never claimed to become an evangelical and still claims to be a Catholic.
Catholicism is the default religion in Brazil, a bit like Mainstream Protestantism in the US, many Catholics end up converting to Evangelical Protestantism, Pentecostal speaking in tongues bullshit. He tried to play that angle while not alienating the more conservatives Catholics.

You want mandatory quarantine even if there was NO covid19? Huh? what? Think about that for a second.

Next on your list. No shit you should stay away from others when you are sick. 99% of the human population was already doing this before covid19.

So you think wearing or not wearing masks affects the population as a whole, but you being a fat ass doesn't? Let me break it down in simpleton terms for you. You are fat, which means that your immune system isn't as strong as it could be. Which means you are at a higher risk of contracting covid19. So now you are spreading covid19 around to other people that you otherwise would not have done if you weren't fat and had a stronger immune sytem.

You've only had 6 people die in your state from covid19, but you're advocating all these control measures like its really the black plague or the spanish flu? huh? what? for real?

75% capacity huh? that means that business is only making 75% of what they could be making, and for what exactly? You said yourself covid has only taken 6 people in your state. Are you really so stupid that you believe a stadium at 75% capacity is really curbing the spread of a virus as opposed to full 100%? Thats still thousands of people grouped up, coughing, sneezing, blowing their noses, shaking hands, hugging, urinating and defecating in an even smaller, more confined area.

You really are a huge pussy.

You are a bit clueless.. btw our stadiums can be 100% full again. So you don't have to worry about that lol. What a shock. Precautions are taken then rolled back pretty quickly. Omg the pooweerrr hungry bastards. How dare they make restrictions and take them away when the threat lessens.. outrageous its like Mao all over again.

2 weeks in a hotel.. mandatory quarantine if you come from overseas how draconian lol. How ever will people survive.. its just like the soviet union and their power hungry ways lol

Lol I'm not fat buddy . Don't be a pussy the governements not that scary lol

Last edited:
You are a bit clueless.. btw our stadiums can be 100% full again. So you don't have to worry about that lol. What a shock. Precautions are taken then rolled back pretty quickly. Omg the pooweerrr hungry bastards. How dare they make restrictions and take them away when the threat lessens.. outrageous its like Mao all over again.

2 weeks in a hotel.. mandatory quarantine if you come from overseas how draconian lol. How ever will people survive.. its just like the soviet union and their power hungry ways lol

Lol I'm not fat buddy . Don't be a pussy the governements not that scary lol
Ok fatty, keep putting everyone at risk with your comprimised immune system, while simultaneously thinking you aren't by wearing a napkin on your face.

Ok fatty, keep putting everyone at risk with your comprimised immune system, while simultaneously thinking you aren't by wearing a napkin on your face.

Lol nice logic

Back