International Jair Bolsonaro asks Brazilians not to deal with Covid-19 'like f**s'

phoenixikki

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Bolsonaro tells Brazil not to deal with coronavirus like 'a country of f**s'

35544716-8936277-image-a-11_1605084785301.jpg

Brazil's president Jair Bolsonaro came under fire on Tuesday for telling people not to deal with Covid-19 like 'a country of f*gs', in his latest controversial outburst about the pandemic.

Bolsonaro used the offensive term for gay people while complaining that 'all anyone talks about these days is the pandemic... we need to stop that'.

'I regret the deaths. I really do. But we're all going to die someday. There's no use fleeing reality. We have to stop being a country of f*gs... we have to face up to it and fight. I hate this f****t stuff,' he said in a speech at the presidential palace.

Bolsonaro made the 'f*g' remarks during a meandering speech on Tuesday, supposedly about tourism, in which he also appeared to threaten Joe Biden.

Continue reading

Hilarious. He's right though. If Trump defeated covid even though his diet consists of hamburgers, coke and ice-cream pretty much anybody can.
But too many people want to stay home afraid of their own shadows no matter what.

Bolsonaro tells Brazil not to deal with coronavirus like 'a country of f**s'

35544716-8936277-image-a-11_1605084785301.jpg

Brazil's president Jair Bolsonaro came under fire on Tuesday for telling people not to deal with Covid-19 like 'a country of f*gs', in his latest controversial outburst about the pandemic.

Bolsonaro used the offensive term for gay people while complaining that 'all anyone talks about these days is the pandemic... we need to stop that'.

'I regret the deaths. I really do. But we're all going to die someday. There's no use fleeing reality. We have to stop being a country of f*gs... we have to face up to it and fight. I hate this f****t stuff,' he said in a speech at the presidential palace.

Bolsonaro made the 'f*g' remarks during a meandering speech on Tuesday, supposedly about tourism, in which he also appeared to threaten Joe Biden.

Continue reading

Hilarious. He's right though. If Trump defeated covid even though his diet consists of hamburgers, coke and ice-cream pretty much anybody can.
But too many people want to stay home afraid of their own shadows no matter what.

did he actually use the English word f** or some Portuguese variant?

:eek::eek::eek:
:eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek:
:eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek:

Probably the most common insult in England after cunt. Ironically not necessarily used to insult a left handed batsman.

Bill Burr does a funny bit on the word.

Still, a world leader addressing his nation with such language shows a lack of intelligence and morals.

Lol, smh.

Gay folks are probably responsibly socially distancing.

I dunno, man. There was that whole July 4th Fire Island beach party weekend that drew a lot of ire.

Back