International Jair Bolsonaro asks Brazilians not to deal with Covid-19 'like f**s'

Bolsonaro tells Brazil not to deal with coronavirus like 'a country of f**s'

35544716-8936277-image-a-11_1605084785301.jpg

Brazil's president Jair Bolsonaro came under fire on Tuesday for telling people not to deal with Covid-19 like 'a country of f*gs', in his latest controversial outburst about the pandemic.

Bolsonaro used the offensive term for gay people while complaining that 'all anyone talks about these days is the pandemic... we need to stop that'.

'I regret the deaths. I really do. But we're all going to die someday. There's no use fleeing reality. We have to stop being a country of f*gs... we have to face up to it and fight. I hate this f****t stuff,' he said in a speech at the presidential palace.

Bolsonaro made the 'f*g' remarks during a meandering speech on Tuesday, supposedly about tourism, in which he also appeared to threaten Joe Biden.

Continue reading

Hilarious. He's right though. If Trump defeated covid even though his diet consists of hamburgers, coke and ice-cream pretty much anybody can.
But too many people want to stay home afraid of their own shadows no matter what.

Slinging LGBT slurs in one of the most sexually liberal countries in the world kind of doesn't have the same result as if you did the same in rural Mississippi. It is like walking down Castro street in San Francisco and calling everyone a cocksucker.

Lol at grown MEN in this thread being offended. Probably not my choice of words but he's right, the corona virus is nothing to be afraid of. I've also said it before, if you are advocating the wearing of masks, social restrictions, and business restrictions on account of covid19, you need to turn in you rman card.

Brazil's president Jair Bolsonaro came under fire on Tuesday for telling people not to deal with Covid-19 like 'a country of f*gs', in his latest controversial outburst about the pandemic.

Bolsonaro used the offensive term for gay people while complaining that 'all anyone talks about these days is the pandemic... we need to stop that'.

'I regret the deaths. I really do. But we're all going to die someday. There's no use fleeing reality. We have to stop being a country of f*gs... we have to face up to it and fight. I hate this f****t stuff,' he said in a speech at the presidential palace.

Bolsonaro made the 'f*g' remarks during a meandering speech on Tuesday, supposedly about tourism, in which he also appeared to threaten Joe Biden.

Continue reading

Hilarious. He's right though. If Trump defeated covid even though his diet consists of hamburgers, coke and ice-cream pretty much anybody can.
But too many people want to stay home afraid of their own shadows no matter what.
Yeah cause having a team of the worlds best doctors with the best experimental drugs nobody else has access to now , had nothing to do with his recovery . Fuck off Flu Bro . Your boy lost . Send him some money for his defense fund .

Lol at grown MEN in this thread being offended. Probably not my choice of words but he's right, the corona virus is nothing to be afraid of. I've also said it before, if you are advocating the wearing of masks, social restrictions, and business restrictions on account of covid19, you need to turn in you rman card.

Nah i have quite a few elderly I give a fuck about and want them to enjoy what time they have left. So I'm glad my country controlled the virus. Real men protect the fragile and the weak. You need to turn in your " man " card.

Lol. Does anyone use that slur as a shot against homosexuality in real life?

I figure it was like calling someone a pussy.
Not that a president should be calling people pussies necessarily.

Yeah, because we all know the gay community has a great history of dealing with epidemics responsibly.

Lol. You're a bad person.

Continue reading

<{natewhut}><{JustBleed}><RomeroSalute>

People who like Bolsonaro are the first ones to get offended when someone criticizes their country and are the last ones to actually give a f*ck about the well-being of the people they're living with in said country.

- I'd do anything for my country!
- Alright, wear a mask to help protect your fellow countrymen then.
- REEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Back