International Jair Bolsonaro asks Brazilians not to deal with Covid-19 'like f**s'

You still haven't told me how many countless loved ones you've lost to covid-19.
Moving the goalposts, never seen that tactic before. You asked me how many people I knew who'd died. I told you that but it didn't work out for you so you move the goalposts. Run along troll.

Moving the goalposts, never seen that tactic before. You asked me how many people I knew who'd died. I told you that but it didn't work out for you so you move the goalposts. Run along troll.
So you don't actually know anyone, but you're acting like we are living through the black plague. Got it.

Hes literally jammed on repeat. I've seen bots who don't repeat themselves as much as him.

That’s the reality for almost all of these right wing tough guys, they’re pretenders.

hey ho tonni,

they're in this thread, in abundance.

*ponders*

there was another thread where the right leaning folk talked in an admiring manner about the way Xi runs his country - and here Mr. Bolsonaro seems to resonate. come to think about it, when i took a sabbatical from this forum a year or two ago, it seemed that Mr. Putin was the most favored politician on this board.

maybe MMA just attracts a certain kind of individual.

- IGIT

I kind of like the idea that a world leader talks like a mechanic from the Bronx.

Bolsonaro supporters got ravaged in the municipal elections here in Brazil yesterday. Not a single state capital went to a candidate affiliated with the president. His main bet in São Paulo finished in a humilliating 4th place with 10% of the votes. Even in city councils, his candidates mostly failed.

https://www1.folha.uol.com.br/poder...om-menos-votos-e-wal-do-acai-nao-eleita.shtml

https://www1.folha.uol.com.br/poder...-ao-menos-33-foram-derrotados-nas-urnas.shtml

Support for bolsonaro in big cities already plummeted, and once the poor people from the inner country stops receiving money from covid relief (the last source of popular support for Bolsonaro), he is done.

I don't, I'm too busy concerning myself with my own stuff to be worried about millions of other people.

Once again why do you care about the millions dead from covid but not the millions more dying from other things?

Why do you clowns not have the same fire to prevent deaths from car accidents? What about all the DUI deaths? Why aren't you advocating for the closure of bars and liquor stores until we get a handle on that?

Why are you not demanding people start eating healthy and exercising to combat the obesity epidemic?

The answer to those questions is that you don't actually care either. The media told you to be scared of a boogie man virus and so you are.

Many of you are also getting off by placing yourself on false high horses of righteousness. Thinking that you are on some moral high ground by telling others how to live. GTFO with that BS.
Deaths from car accidents? How do you know I don't give a shit? I do my best to drive safely all the time. Deaths on the road are a sorry reality of us driving and I wear my seat belt all the time but you won't even inconvenience yourself by wearing a fucking mask?? Get off your high horse.

Bolsonaro supporters got ravaged in the municipal elections here in Brazil yesterday. Not a single state capital went to a candidate affiliated with the president. His main bet in São Paulo finished in a humilliating 4th place with 10% of the votes. Even in city councils, his candidates mostly failed.

https://www1.folha.uol.com.br/poder...om-menos-votos-e-wal-do-acai-nao-eleita.shtml

https://www1.folha.uol.com.br/poder...-ao-menos-33-foram-derrotados-nas-urnas.shtml

Support for bolsonaro in big cities already plummeted, and once the poor people from the inner country stops receiving money from covid relief (the last source of popular support for Bolsonaro), he is done.
This is looking like a good year, first Trump and now Bolsonaro. Just Putin left.

Brazil doing slightly worse than America on Covid deaths.

Brazil Season Flu deaths: 600 avg
Brazil Coronavirus deaths: 165,000

The great news is the same amount of people are dying. But no flu, or pneumonia deaths. You can die In a car wreck and if you have covid. That’s a covid death. falling down your stairs with covid? Covid death.
Terminally ill people who are waiting to die. Covid. Old people who are about to die. Covid.
stage 4 cancer. it was the covid that killed them.

there is a lot of money for hospitals to attribute death to covid. And we’re seeing it.

Some have zero deaths. No agenda though.
And I’m not a covid denier by any means. The numbers are inflated beyond Comprehension

The great news is the same amount of people are dying. But no flu, or pneumonia deaths. You can die In a car wreck and if you have covid. That’s a covid death. falling down your stairs with covid? Covid death.
Terminally ill people who are waiting to die. Covid. Old people who are about to die. Covid.
stage 4 cancer. it was the covid that killed them.

there is a lot of money for hospitals to attribute death to covid. And we’re seeing it.

Some have zero deaths. No agenda though.
And I’m not a covid denier by any means. The numbers are inflated beyond Comprehension
In Brazil?

Jair is spot on but he should of said trannies lol they have a rather clear political agenda behind their movement.
seems gays just want to do gay stuff behind closed doors that’s whatever just don’t do it with kids or throw it in the kids faces in the schools. Unlike the trannies their demon tranny story time bs

In Brazil?

I guess it's not needed to say that this "inflated covid deaths" is a blatant lie, but to put things in perspective: I work at four hospitals in São Paulo and every single one of them was full of covid patients in the peak of the pandemic around May. We spent months without a single orthopedic elective surgery because of It.

And I can assure you that only patiients who had a positive PCR test or chest ct scan and died from respiratory or thrombotic disease got in the death statistics. There was no "died with covid" bullshit. If anything, we had a subnotification of deaths because in the early months there was not enough tests and a lot of people died undiagnosed with acute respiratory distress syndrome from non-specified agent.

Back