International Jair Bolsonaro asks Brazilians not to deal with Covid-19 'like f**s'

Lol. You're pretty pathetic.
I'm pathetic? You're the one that wants full covid restrictions while living in a state with only six covid deaths, per your own words.

You also seem to be unable to correlate being fat with sub par health. Being fat is a determent to your immune system. Having a crappy immune system means you are more likely to contract the virus than a non fat ass.

Which means you are putting those around you at a greater risk than you would if you just knew how to do push aways. As in pushing away the plates of food you are guzzling.

I'm pathetic? You're the one that wants full covid restrictions while living in a state with only six covid deaths, per your own words.

You also seem to be unable to correlate being fat with sub par health. Being fat is a determent to your immune system. Having a crappy immune system means you are more likely to contract the virus than a non fat ass.

Which means you are putting those around you at a greater risk than you would if you just knew how to do push aways. As in pushing away the plates of food you are guzzling.

Lol you're pretty hung up on the fat thing my man. I'm not fat hah. Definitely not in the best physical condition though, having had a stroke and seizure would definitely mean I'm not in the best condition.

Yeah I figure the perks of not having a bad flue season overall outweighs those bitching about a 2 week quarantine. Not to mention its probably a great thing to have if there is a pandemic as bad as spanish flue which considering how many people are on the earth and how quickly shit mutates could make a huuuugeeee difference. Probably for the best.

Might as well set it up now and be safe for a lot longer and live free as a bird and let everybody here live their lives as normal lol. I thought that's what you're all about? You lot can do what you want. Can't afford a 2 week quarantine? Tough luck princess don't travel here.

Lol you're pretty hung up on the fat thing my man. I'm not fat hah. Definitely not in the best physical condition though, having had a stroke and seizure would definitely mean I'm not in the best condition.

Yeah I figure the perks of not having a bad flue season overall outweighs those bitching about a 2 week quarantine. Not to mention its probably a great thing to have if there is a pandemic as bad as spanish flue which considering how many people are on the earth and how quickly shit mutates could make a huuuugeeee difference. Probably for the best.

Might as well set it up now and be safe for a lot longer and live free as a bird and let everybody here live their lives as normal lol. I thought that's what you're all about? You lot can do what you want. Can't afford a 2 week quarantine? Tough luck princess don't travel here.
I have no problem with a 2 week quarantine. What I have a problem with is a now almost year long "half ass quarantine" that completely shuts down small businesses while allowing corporate chains to remain open.

How anyone can believe this is anything more than an obvious power grab by corporate America is beyond me.

Well I would have participated in this conversation if I wasn't being treated like a child having that word censored.

Enjoy your child world where we don't know exactly what we're talking about with certainty.

Lol at grown MEN in this thread being offended. Probably not my choice of words but he's right, the corona virus is nothing to be afraid of. I've also said it before, if you are advocating the wearing of masks, social restrictions, and business restrictions on account of covid19, you need to turn in you rman card.
What if you actually give a shit about your loved ones? I'm not that bothered if I get the virus because I'm pretty much never ever ill but I'd be really devastated if I gave it to my mother who has had frequent episodes of bronchitis. A real man cares about those that rely on him.

I have no problem with a 2 week quarantine. What I have a problem with is a now almost year long "half ass quarantine" that completely shuts down small businesses while allowing corporate chains to remain open.

How anyone can believe this is anything more than an obvious power grab by corporate America is beyond me.

As I've said countless times. I don't think a lockdown and quarantine is viable any more in the states its far to spread amongst the population there already and you guys don't have close to the public health system we have here.

You also have a far larger population and population density, honestly I wouldn't know what the right path for yas are.

But if you were here and life was exactly as normal as it was before covid19 bar new arrivals to our state / country being mandatory quarantined. Not half assed or a suggestion based , wouldn't you be happy to maintain the freedom for everyone in your state? Your granny would still be kicking it at the pub happily here.

The keeping of the quarantine is something I only came to after weighing it up, why not keep it. If covid and the flue are the worst thing that comes around in my lifetime sweet, probably overkill. But it seems like a practical measure now I've thought about it.

What if you actually give a shit about your loved ones? I'm not that bothered if I get the virus because I'm pretty much never ever ill but I'd be really devastated if I gave it to my mother who has had frequent episodes of bronchitis. A real man cares about those that rely on him.
Sure, we all have loved ones we care about, but your mom, even with her bronchitis is still far more likely to die of many other things than covid.

Asking the entire world to alter their lives to placate your irrational fears is irrational.

Unfortunately for the rational minded, the governments of the world, the media, and fear through social media, have made an irrational fear, a number 1 fear among many. Now many millions are paying the price (financially, mentally, even physically in some cases) for this irrational behavior.

As I've said countless times. I don't think a lockdown and quarantine is viable any more in the states its far to spread amongst the population there already and you guys don't have close to the public health system we have here.

You also have a far larger population and population density, honestly I wouldn't know what the right path for yas are.

But if you were here and life was exactly as normal as it was before covid19 bar new arrivals to our state / country being mandatory quarantined. Not half assed or a suggestion based , wouldn't you be happy to maintain the freedom for everyone in your state? Your granny would still be kicking it at the pub happily here.

The keeping of the quarantine is something I only came to after weighing it up, why not keep it. If covid and the flue are the worst thing that comes around in my lifetime sweet, probably overkill. But it seems like a practical measure now I've thought about it.
I don't agree with any quarantine measures given the extremely low death rate of the virus. But if a two week quarantine for incoming visitors/migrants would quell the steeples fears and allow small businesses not to tank, then I'd be all for it.

Sure, we all have loved ones we care about, but your mom, even with her bronchitis is still far more likely to die of many other things than covid.

Asking the entire world to alter their lives to placate your irrational fears is irrational.

Unfortunately for the rational minded, the governments of the world, the media, and fear through social media, have made an irrational fear, a number 1 fear among many. Now many millions are paying the price (financially, mentally, even physically in some cases) for this irrational behavior.
LOL yeah irrational because only a million people have died! And no, if my mum gets covid she's a gonna.

LOL yeah irrational because only a million people have died!
On a planet of 9 billion people. Furthermore how many of those million were already in poor health? How many of those were listed as covid deaths simply for additional government funding?

I personally know zero people that have died from covid, how many people do you personally know that have died from the virus? Not people you know about, people you actually know?

On a planet of 9 billion people. Furthermore how many of those million were already in poor health? How many of those were listed as covid deaths simply for additional government funding?

I personally know zero people that have died from covid, how many people do you personally know that have died from the virus? Not people you know about, people you actually know?
2 so far have died from Covid. That's more than AID's, more than Flu, more than Small Pox. But that doesn't mean I don't give a shit about the 1.3 million that I don't know that have died of Covid. You clearly don't give a shit about those who have died. So good on you.

Reactions: lsa
I don't agree with any quarantine measures given the extremely low death rate of the virus. But if a two week quarantine for incoming visitors/migrants would quell the steeples fears and allow small businesses not to tank, then I'd be all for it.

Aww come on man. We were almost there but ya had to throw the sheeples in there. Look these are the undeniable facts. We locked down early to control the spread. Sweden didn't. Our economy has lost about 7 % . Sweden's about 8%. We lost 907 people (nationwide). Sweden's lost over 6000. ( we have over double the population) Sweden is now locking down and putting more restrictions on its population as they roll into winter. As their infection rates soar again. We are rolling into our summer and removing our restrictions.

Economically we are better off. Had vastly less casulties . 8 new cases yesterday. Sweden had 4519 new cases..

Whatever way you want to spin it. For us its been as close to a good outcome as possible , its not about being cowardly or scared . Its about doing the best you possibly can. If Melbourne hadn't fucked up this would be way better as well. Our success and methods don't mean its applicable to usa, or even Sweden but fuck me wouldn't you be happy with all your freedoms at a lower cost and a lower death toll than 90% of countries on this earth?

We aren't at 8 billion.. if you're going to talk about figures and a low death toll you have a responsibility to get figures correct. It worries me about your other figures.

Aww come on man. We were almost there but ya had to throw the sheeples in there. Look these are the undeniable facts. We locked down early to control the spread. Sweden didn't. Our economy has lost about 7 % . Sweden's about 8%. We lost 907 people (nationwide). Sweden's lost over 6000. ( we have over double the population) Sweden is now locking down and putting more restrictions on its population as they roll into winter. As their infection rates soar again. We are rolling into our summer and removing our restrictions.

Economically we are better off. Had vastly less casulties . 8 new cases yesterday. Sweden had 4519 new cases..

Whatever way you want to spin it. For us its been as close to a good outcome as possible , its not about being cowardly or scared . Its about doing the best you possibly can. If Melbourne hadn't fucked up this would be way better as well. Our success and methods don't mean its applicable to usa, or even Sweden but fuck me wouldn't you be happy with all your freedoms at a lower cost and a lower death toll than 90% of countries on this earth?
I take it you live in Australia? It's interesting to see how you did versus a 'liberal' society (in terms of the virus control) like Sweden. It just shows that lockdown works and causes less harm in the long run.

I take it you live in Australia? It's interesting to see how you did versus a 'liberal' society (in terms of the virus control) like Sweden. It just shows that lockdown works and causes less harm in the long run.

You are correct sir. Australian here

Wtf is a half assed 2 week quarantine going to do? What did the 3 month one do last time?

Back