Izzy and Usman are proud of Nigeria

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif
Nigerian Webster?

Doesn’t Nigeria hate gays tho?
You mean to say that American Evangelicals spread hatred in Nigeria, as well as Uganda, Zimbabwe, Malawi and the Democratic Republic of the Congo.

Of course, the American brand of Christianity is special brand of Christianity. American Evangelicalism is to Christianity what Wahhabism is to Islam. I.e., Christofascism and Islamofascism.

Lots of Americans hate gays To but Izzy being gay and all that isn’t gonna go down well in Nigeria
So what? Christopher Hitchens loved the USA so much he became a citizen. Atheists, at least at the time, was the most hated group in the US. Hitchens embraced a country that, if judged by the majority, hated him.

You can't be proud of a country you refuse to live in. They're ashamed to live in Nigeria, so why are they fronting? They're fooling no one. Not even you.
Legit question.
Have you ever told an American of Italian or Irish decent to go back to Ireland or Italy???? They fly Italian and Irish flags more than any other country's flags in the US. Painted all over their neighborhoods and establishments. These 2 groups always boast about their home country and their Irish and Italian pride. Holidays. Festivals. Their own neighborhoods.
You agree it's the same thing right????

They should go back there then.

Huh ? Do you say that when Stipe says that he's proud of Croatia or when mexican fighters born in the USA says that they are more mexican than americans ?

You're saying they should go back to Nigeria , just because they're proud of the flag?

Conor does the same thign with the Irish flag , but you dont have an issue with that?

You can fuck right off you inbred waste of oxygen, good thing we wont have to deal with people like you much longer.

Conor just works in the U.S.

He lives in Ireland.

You can go back to where you belong too.

Well if a woman can be a man, and an Asian can be black, I don't see why a non Nigerian can't be a nigerian

You can't be proud of a country you refuse to live in. They're ashamed to live in Nigeria, so why are they fronting? They're fooling no one. Not even you.
So you can't have pride in two countries at once? Because your logic says if you don't live there, you refuse to live there.

Surprise surprise, immigrants don't give a shit about the countries that offered them a proper life.

So you can't have pride in two countries at once? Because your logic says if you don't live there, you refuse to live there.

If you're so proud of your country, go live there. Why would you want to escape it, hmmm? I would never escape to a nation I don't genetically belong in. I have no need. :)

Legit question.
Have you ever told an American of Italian or Irish decent to go back to Ireland or Italy???? They fly Italian and Irish flags more than any other country's flags in the US. Painted all over their neighborhoods and establishments. These 2 groups always boast about their home country and their Irish and Italian pride. Holidays. Festivals. Their own neighborhoods.
You agree it's the same thing right????

Yes, I know an Irish gal who i constantly tell to go back to Ireland. She calls me a cunt and it sounds sexy as fuck with that accent of hers :D

Surprise surprise, immigrants don't give a shit about the countries that offered them a proper life.

They should be more grateful. Either that, or go back home. I have no respect for these leeches.

If you're so proud of your country, go live there. Why would you want to escape it, hmmm? I would never escape to a nation I don't genetically belong in. I have no need. :)
I’m sure it was the child’s choice.

Yes, I know an Irish gal who i constantly tell to go back to Ireland. She calls me a cunt and it sounds sexy as fuck with that accent of hers :D

Irish chicks are hot. They are welcome. But they need to show they are now proud of living in the United States.

Fun fact : Did you know that current American don't "genetically belong" to that country ?

Who said they are not Nigerians? They were born there.
I live in Serbia, but I was born in Bulgaria, and I always wear a Bulgarian flag, it is normal, man has to respect his roots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back