Izzy and Usman are proud of Nigeria

Status
Not open for further replies.
why would they be proud of it?

More like they are proud of themselves being able to be make something of themselves having come from the shit hole that is Nigeria. And maybe also proud of the good people that are there and that they are related to. And lastly, wanting to be a positive role model for Nigerians, someone that Nigerians can be proud of, because they, mostly to no fault of their own, live in a shitty country.

Izzy and Usman are proud of Nigeria

origin.jpg

_105868965_d0tgy9zw0aaq3vo.jpg

So stop saying they are not nigerians. They are proud of it, it is their choice.

Izzy always was proud of it.

Usman literally just does what's trendy.

Before Conor he spoke like a normal herb would.
Now he speaks like a cocky herb.

Before Izzy he was American AF.
Now he paints his face white and green.

Izzy visited Nigeria, starting programs for kids.
Usman fake as fuck so he ain't done shit yet.

Sure.... all girls involved were unharmed and did not have their clits scraped off with a sharp rock..... nothing to see here people, move along. Thanks Barbrady
There were no girls involved.

More like they are proud of themselves being able to be make something of themselves having come from the shit hole that is Nigeria. And maybe also proud of the good people that are there and that they are related to. And lastly, wanting to be a positive role model for Nigerians, someone that Nigerians can be proud of, because it is a shitty country.
they made something of themselves BECAUSE they left nigeria
good people are everywhere, nigeria isn't special
nigeria doesn't need ignorant muscleheads that fight other people as role models
having them as models of success tells nigerians one thing - to make it you have to leave this shithole
so fuck them being proud of nigeria

Trump is thinking about adding Nigeria to the travel ban I wonder if this colby’s revenge

You wouldn't dare say that to the thousands of American born European descent Jews whose goal is to help Israel at all costs. Henry called Ariel a Jew (a fact) and this forum turned full SJW.

You don't know me too well...

Sure you can. Like I'm proud of my education but I don't still go to school. I'm very proud of where I grew up, but I don't want to live there now. I loved the old shitbox car I bought when I was 19, I used to go to google street view to see it in front of my place after I got rid of it, but I don't want to drive it today. You can love your past and not have plans for it in your future.

This guy is seriously comparing going to school, which literally kicks you out after a pre-specified number of years by law, to living in a country

If you draped yourself in a flag and are always showing your undying love for the great country that you’re representing why not live their?

If you show so much pride in it and in your opinion it’s so great and something to be proud of why wouldn’t you live in that great land?

why wouldn’t you live in the land you live and are so proud of and wear that flag?

is it not as good as the country they chose to live in?

I dont recall people saying they weren't Nigerians but I could be wrong

My pride is ok but fuck your pride how dare you even..

They could be both.
Don't be bitter because you don't understand that people have a double culture, and can have 2 countries at once. And that they display their country of origin proudly and in a more ostensory manner because their other country manifests itself through their habitual behavior.

Not talking directly to TS because he's trolling but more to some of the dumbasses on here

There are some bitter ass insecure people in this thread.

I've seen Lagos, Nigeria on google street view. It looks like a junkyard hit by tsunami. I couldn't believe such places exists in the 21st century

LOL, the flags are brand new just for the photoshoot. With the folding marks still on them.

There some morons in this thread who can’t grasp the concept of being bi-cultural.

Even though live in a different country when you are from Nigeria. You practice certain traditions, are raised in a certain way, eat certain foods, listen to cultural music. There is a strong cultural influence that shapes you. That why guys like Izzy and Usman are always representing

Edit: Gasp! I’m a yellow belt now. I’d like to thank all my Sherbros for posting many hot WMMA bikini threads for me to awesome memes on

we're all proud of you TS

If Usman was a janitor I bet people would be like "he's just another Nigerian janitor"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back